News Disney plans to reboot Voyage of the Little Mermaid stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Fox&Hound

How about building one strong Frozen attraction instead of shoving budget-conscious half-measures into spaces in which it doesn’t fit?

As a side note, Frozen 2 was one of the worst animated films Disney ever produced. I have real doubts about their ability to maintain the franchise at a reasonable level of quality.
I have to agree about Frozen 2. Horrendous and the plot makes zero sense.

jrhwdw

Good Greif!!!!!!!

So is this going to open along with MK Starlight or is TDO delayed on all their plans?????????

TWDC is Not focusing on the Parks Enough!!!

MrPromey

If TDO is this behind with Mermaid redo........Should we be concerned that 2025 Plans are Delayed as well?????
6b5f7b575ff123e938953f17a3354a75.jpg

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
The existing plan probably doesn't work having The Little Mermaid Show in the middle of what could be the Monster's Inc. Courtyard.

But Disney hasn't cared about coherent theming for more than a decade. So why would that matter?

wdrive

I struggle to see what delays this so badly? It’s a bad look once again announcing something for one time and failing miserably at achieving that. I shouldn’t be surprised anymore yet I still am.

Didn’t they start casting months ago? What happens to anyone found during that? Oh sorry we’re actually not going to hire you for another 7 months?

Comped

I struggle to see what delays this so badly? It’s a bad look once again announcing something for one time and failing miserably at achieving that. I shouldn’t be surprised anymore yet I still am.

Didn’t they start casting months ago? What happens to anyone found during that? Oh sorry we’re actually not going to hire you for another 7 months?
Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually quietly cancel it due to Monsters or cost reasons...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom