News “Zootopia” is being created for the Tree of Life theater

JMcMahonEsq

I can pretty much say for sure I will never be seeing this show. I never cared much for ITTBAB but I have no desire to see this at all.
You have no desire to see a show that no one has seen, and that no one really knows what it will be like? Way to keep an open mind. Definitely have to consider that well informed and reasoned opinion

Cmdr_Crimson

Wouldn't be surprised if Zootopia is supposed to be opening Winter '25. I wouldn't be surprised if that means Bug closes after Christmas
That's what's been confirmed...

And with them wearing their outfits in the attraction poster from the sequel gives it a big hint..

sddefault.jpg

Advisable Joseph

Wouldn't be surprised if Zootopia is supposed to be opening Winter '25. I wouldn't be surprised if that means Bug closes after Christmas
Writer/director of the new movie:

You have no desire to see a show that no one has seen, and that no one really knows what it will be like? Way to keep an open mind. Definitely have to consider that well informed and reasoned opinion
Keep in mind people here think it has to be a police story with fursuits. Also, they don't realize that buildings in trees make sense in Zootopia. Look in the image above, and I might be able to find a better image....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom