News Test Track to be reimagined

Incomudro

Ultimate Disney experience is to visit what you love and see a first timers reactions, kids are full of wonder
Probably our best trip was our second trip.
Our first trip, our sons were six - and though it was great - they didn't meet the height restrictions for many rides.
The following year we all did Everest, Dinosaur, RnR, ToT, Test Track...
And the best part was none of us knew the rides (well I had been on ToT years before) or ride systems ahead of time.
We were all experiencing them for the first time.
I remember all of us gazing up at Everest as the cars traversed the gap wondering "Can we do this?"
Waiting in the queue for Aerosmith and watching the launches - "Are we up for this?"
I remember my sons and I running up to the entrance of Test Track as the cars whizzed by.
They were so excited at that sight and sound!

DisneyCane

Probably our best trip was our second trip.
Our first trip, our sons were six - and though it was great - they didn't meet the height restrictions for many rides.
The following year we all did Everest, Dinosaur, RnR, ToT, Test Track...
And the best part was none of us knew the rides (well I had been on ToT years before) or ride systems ahead of time.
We were all experiencing them for the first time.
I remember all of us gazing up at Everest as the cars traversed the gap wondering "Can we do this?"
Waiting in the queue for Aerosmith and watching the launches - "Are we up for this?"
I remember my sons and I running up to the entrance of Test Track as the cars whizzed by.
They were so excited at that sight and sound!
Exactly why I avoid spoilers for new rides. The first time you experience something when you don't know what to expect is always the best way to experience it. I realize there is an accidental double entendre in my comment.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Exactly why I avoid spoilers for new rides. The first time you experience something when you don't know what to expect is always the best way to experience it. I realize there is an accidental double entendre in my comment.

My problem with this is that I only go to Disney every other year and being an active participant in this forum it's hard for me to wait until I see a ride in person.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
My problem with this is that I only go to Disney every other year and being an active participant in this forum it's hard for me to wait until I see a ride in person.

That pattern of attendance does have its advantages over more frequent visits. You miss lots of the interstitial drama between announcement and realization as well as a plethora of walls.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Screenshot_20240924_150950_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_151007_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_151025_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_151056_Video Player.jpg
20240923_160654.jpg
20240923_160647.jpg
20240923_160707.jpg
20240923_161925.jpg
20240923_161944.jpg
20240923_162006.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom