News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

Haymarket2008

I caught the new show and really enjoyed it.

The lobby additions are delightful.

Overall it is a successful edition for the Bears. My biggest gripe is that you never really get a strong sense of each character's individual personalities. They're all a bit too homogenous for my liking.

My other BIG negative was how dirty they did Big Al. Easily the least stage time of any of the bears???? How is that even possible? Hugely disappointing.

All that to say: I am glad the Bears will stick around for many years to come and they've never looked better. This edition will be replaced down the line and we'll hear more songs from our beloved pals in Grizzly Hall, as we always have.

Casper Gutman

I honestly don’t understand how this sentence
Overall it is a successful edition for the Bears.
Alligns with this.
My biggest gripe is that you never really get a strong sense of each character's individual personalities. They're all a bit too homogenous for my liking.
The personalities were the point. Otherwise it’s just overplayed music and furry robots.

Haymarket2008

I honestly don’t understand how this sentence

Alligns with this.

The personalities were the point. Otherwise it’s just overplayed music and furry robots.

Fair. But I don’t think their personalities are gone. They’re all there. It’s just less defined than I would like. That doesn’t make this new edition bad or lackluster, imho.

I think this is a fun and respectful update. This isn’t putting Stitch, Iago or Zazu in the middle of Tiki Room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom