News Complimentary Annual Passholder Magnet Arriving Soon

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Always check the outlets. Every time I thought darn Disney doesn't have X the outlets had X
They were also out.

But he ended up getting 3 different ones.

1- My wife bought him the Mini Squishmallow Disney 100 Nemoset on Amazon
2- I got him a full size Squishmallow Nemo on ebay (new, clean, with tags)
3- My sister got him one from Kohl's that included a storybook.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My credit card statement would disagree.

1. My home is 5 minutes from the gate Western Way.
2. I have 3 resort reservations this year tied to runDisney race weekends as I'd rather take Disney transportation than get caught in traffic at 2:30 AM going to the staging areas.
3. I've eaten at Disney restaurants several times since I bought a home here.
4. My credit card is very familiar with the World of Disney, especially now that I have twin grandchildren.
5. The only food I bring in is a bottle of water and maybe a pack of chips.

NO ONE CAN BRING IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INTO THE PARKS.

Are you sure you've even visited? Because you don't seem to know much about guests and like to make up stuff and generalize. How do you know those people you accuse of taking the primo spots for parades and fireworks are APs? We don't wear a letter on our shirts. Or do you accost other guests, demanding their ticket status?

Well, you just gave Disney the obvious answer - Any annual passholder has to wear 'AP' on their clothing any day they enter the parks, ala. The Scarlet Letter, or their AP will be revoked. All because Donnie is an angry, anti-AP person who thinks they do all these HORRIBLEAWFULTERRIBLE© things.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, you just gave Disney the obvious answer - Any annual passholder has to wear 'AP' on their clothing any day they enter the parks, ala. The Scarlet Letter, or their AP will be revoked. All because Donnie is an angry, anti-AP person who thinks they do all these HORRIBLEAWFULTERRIBLE© things.
Mandatory to be worn on property
1706212513850.png

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Next comes the Scarlett O for Ominivores.

The Colonel

somebody got HORRIBLEAWFULTERRIBLE copyrighted?

The Mom

Premium Member
I doubt this.

But even if YOU do. The vast majority do not. They don't eat in Disney restaurants (why would they when they have a home nearby), they don't buy merchandise, they don't use Disney transport, they don't stay on Disney hotels.

The high spending tourist, brings in money to the airports, money spent on merch, money spend on food, Disney hotels, transport, shopping. The full works.

But these high spenders have their vaccation ruined by locals who for some insane reason are given a discount year pass to attend whenever they like (bar a few blackout dates). They bring in their pre prepared foods, bring in alcoholic beverages and don't spend a dime in Disney - using it instead as a back yard place to come and chill. Yet they contribue to the huge crowds, huge queues for attractions.

The worst sin is when an annual passholder goes up to the front to watch the night time shows for the millionth time. Why do they do that ?

Disney is hurt by them, as the big spending tourists then look elsewhere as it becomes a miserable experience.

If Disney fail to stop the annual pass, i suggest a few of the following as an interim measure :

1) An increase in the blackout dates.
2) No attending on weekends.
3) Not allowed to queue for premium attractions when attending on a AP ticket.
4) Not allowed to bring in their own food and drinks.
5) If caught taking up primary spots for nighttime entertainment they will face a permanant ban from Disney.
6) They must take their own rubbish home with them. They bring in huge levels of food and packaging to eat in the parks. Why should Disney pay to clear that rubbish up for them?
7) To keep things sweet give them an extra magnet and some pencils.
You've made it very clear, multiple times, that you don't like AP holders. It's getting old and irritating - please do not bring it up again. And these suggestions are asinine.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
You've made it very clear, multiple times, that you don't like AP holders. It's getting old and irritating - please do not bring it up again. And these suggestions are asinine.
Maybe it's a typo, and it's not AP holder that they don't like. Rather, they don't like people who are apeholders

I get it, I don't think people should hold apes either. It's not natural, and dangerous to society.

1706233923182.png

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks to the West Coast lifestylers, the AP T&C's now include a 'no class action' clause that you must agree to when purchasing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom