News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
…incoming

Don’t you know about th ingenious plan to lower attendance and lose revenue and OI?
Disney Stock Holders Right Now.
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Sir_Cliff

I'll never quite understand Disney fans complaining Iger is a soulless, money grubbing executive who puts short-term profits above all else and has thus ruined the parks, then using Wall Street investors as a barometer for whether he's making the right moves. This kind of obsession with stock prices and quarterly earning reports having to grow ever higher for all eternity is far more of a problem than Iger.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I'll never quite understand Disney fans complaining Iger is a soulless, money grubbing executive who puts short-term profits above all else and has thus ruined the parks, then using Wall Street investors as a barometer for whether he's making the right moves

Well… they could say he’s doing the market focused/motivate moves…. But still failing to achieve market success…

Basil of Baker Street

I'll never quite understand Disney fans complaining Iger is a soulless, money grubbing executive who puts short-term profits above all else and has thus ruined the parks, then using Wall Street investors as a barometer for whether he's making the right moves. This kind of obsession with stock prices and quarterly earning reports having to grow ever higher for all eternity is far more of a problem than Iger.
Fun Fact. He's ruining the parks AND failing the investors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom