News Walt Disney World Holiday Events 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Santa Duffy will be meeting guests through December 31 at It's a Wonderful Shop at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

IMG_1208.jpg

jrhwdw

Shocked that the only things they bothered to talk about during the special were Tiana's Bayou Adventure and...Pixar Fest?

No riders reacting to TRON? No World of Frozen (which got promoted everywhere else even if HKDL is largely unrelated)? No mention of anything else coming to WDW next year (Test Track 3.0, Country Bears 4.0, the new Mermaid show)?

For a show that primarily exists to get people to book a WDW vacation NOW...they did an awful job. And they'll have less to sell next year. Even if UNI drops the ball with Epic like they did "Universal Escape", is there really so little to talk about at WDW? I think we know that, but you'd hope Disney would have something to surprise us.

Disneyland having nothing entertainment wise (no parade clips, no performers) besides teens looking off camera was funny. Disney still trying to make Wish a thing just feels awkward now too, though I did like seeing DLP in the spotlight.

You can add this 40th anniversary broadcast to the list of underwhelming anniversary celebrations for Disney.
IDK, I was proud to see ABC remembered to include Joan Lunden!!! To have her talk about the History and see all the old Clips during her part. it was great!!!

Ayla

Shocked that the only things they bothered to talk about during the special were Tiana's Bayou Adventure and...Pixar Fest?

No riders reacting to TRON? No World of Frozen (which got promoted everywhere else even if HKDL is largely unrelated)? No mention of anything else coming to WDW next year (Test Track 3.0, Country Bears 4.0, the new Mermaid show)?

For a show that primarily exists to get people to book a WDW vacation NOW...they did an awful job. And they'll have less to sell next year. Even if UNI drops the ball with Epic like they did "Universal Escape", is there really so little to talk about at WDW? I think we know that, but you'd hope Disney would have something to surprise us.

Disneyland having nothing entertainment wise (no parade clips, no performers) besides teens looking off camera was funny. Disney still trying to make Wish a thing just feels awkward now too, though I did like seeing DLP in the spotlight.

You can add this 40th anniversary broadcast to the list of underwhelming anniversary celebrations for Disney.
The Xmas Day "parades" have been awful for at least the last decade.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Level of shock = 0.

This infomercial has been awful dreck for a decade.

surfsupdon

Great! However...Luminous deserves a second showing on NYE! WDW really needs to get back to Pre COVID Entertainment levels in 2024!!!!! 2016 Levels would be Better!!!!!!!!!
2010 entertainment levels were better than now- and we were still mourning the Diamond Horseshoe’s removal!

jrhwdw

How is it Dec 30th already?!?! Thanks MK for MWCTF Prim. every night this week!!!! All other Entertainment this week was Great!........when it was dry enough.

FITS Looks the same, but Great!

mattpeto

1705435392275.png

Probably just a webmaster glitch, but the 2022 After Hours Christmas event has been on the site for a good week solid now. You just have to search "After Hours" from the search bar. If you click on link, it brings you to the MVMCP event page. Still I wonder if they would consider doing a hybrid of sorts - like running the MVMCP on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday and DVMAH on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays.

DAK AH and VAH also still listed in that list FWIW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom