News V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Coming in June at Walt Disney World

JohnD

Annual Passholder lounge opens at EPCOT with phone chargers and snacks​

The-Land-Pavilion_Full_51844.jpg

The-Land-Pavilion_Full_51845.jpg

The-Land-Pavilion_Full_51835.jpg
It's exactly where I thought it would be - the least used seating area in The Land by the LWTL queue.

JohnD

I realise this is temporary, and perhaps better than no offering, but it is pretty meagre.
True. At least its inside with AC. But I think I would rather have one located in WS that is more centrally located (e.g. Restaurant Marrakesh if they're not going to reopen it). I think most guests migrate out to WS later in the day.

tanc

Would be a cool idea about 15 years ago, considering power banks exists, what's even the point of charger outlets at this point? Who wants to plan their day by charging their phone? Also considering they seem to be integrated in the locker, DTech is going to have a lot of fun having to swap those out every month or so.

bpiper

Someone is going to get in trouble. That table of water, potted plants and recharging lockers are blocking the back exit of the seating area. The exit that leads directly to the EMERGENCY EXIT. Definitely a violation of fire codes.

Andrew25

Considering that the gravity of Epcot has shifted away from Soarin' a few years back, The Land has basically become a quiet lounge most of the day anyways lol

I still think Disney/Universal hasn't fully capitalized on an AP Lounge just yet, I think most of us would like a bar/lounge setting in a themed environment to hang out in.

JohnD

Would be a cool idea about 15 years ago, considering power banks exists, what's even the point of charger outlets at this point? Who wants to plan their day by charging their phone? Also considering they seem to be integrated in the locker, DTech is going to have a lot of fun having to swap those out every month or so.
A lot of people don't bring them. You can also charge your charger at electrical outlets too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom