News V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Coming in June at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's the Figment magnet and details on how to pick it up.

AP_Figment_Magnet_Pickup_Thumbnails_1920x1080-16x9.jpg

These Annual Passholder-exclusive magnets will be available at:
  • Dates: May 31 to June 30, 2023
  • Times: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Important Information

To enter EPCOT, you will need valid admission and a theme park reservation for EPCOT on the same date (or you may visit EPCOT after 2:00 PM without a theme park reservation, subject to blockout dates). Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates.

Each Passholder must be present and show their valid Annual Pass card, linked MagicBand or Disney MagicMobile pass, and a government –issued photo ID to receive a magnet.

Limit one magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Locations, dates and operation hours are subject to change without notice.

JohnD

Here's the Figment magnet and details on how to pick it up.

View attachment 718283

These Annual Passholder-exclusive magnets will be available at:
  • Dates: May 31 to June 30, 2023
  • Times: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Important Information

To enter EPCOT, you will need valid admission and a theme park reservation for EPCOT on the same date (or you may visit EPCOT after 2:00 PM without a theme park reservation, subject to blockout dates). Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates.

Each Passholder must be present and show their valid Annual Pass card, linked MagicBand or Disney MagicMobile pass, and a government –issued photo ID to receive a magnet.

Limit one magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Locations, dates and operation hours are subject to change without notice.
Okay, so just like the Dumbo magnet. I don't live nearby so would have to make a special trip just to "pop in" and get one.

Kingoglow

So the exclusive area is in the middle of the cafeteria seating? That doesn't seem all that great... I was expecting somewhere in the park where there is not much available seating and somewhere secluded. But no, all of the non-AP peasants get to see the glory of me sitting in the cafeteria. Non-AP peasants will have to sit 10 feet away from my very exclusive AP spot.

JohnD

So the exclusive area is in the middle of the cafeteria seating? That doesn't seem all that great... I was expecting somewhere in the park where there is not much available seating and somewhere secluded. But no, all of the non-AP peasants get to see the glory of me sitting in the cafeteria. Non-AP peasants will have to sit 10 feet away from my very exclusive AP spot.
It's moving into summer. I'll take the AC. I suppose they could have used Restaurant Marrakesh.

DisneyCane

But what if they put up some cardboard signs that say "V.I.Passholders" on them with a logo? Doesn't that make it exclusive and special?

aladdin2007

agree, not understanding the point of this when you can sit anywhere anyway. If it had been in one of the corporate lounges like in the past, that would have been different and something more exclusive. I too am surprised Marrekesh was not used except for its out of the way location maybe.

asianway

When they had it on the third floor back in the day the soda machine was a little flat.

Cjrcar

Disney has announced that limited-time V.I.PASSHOLDER Days are coming this June.

Here's what Disney has shared - more details will be announced soon.
  • No, it’s not your imagination—a new Passholder magnet is coming! Check out the special sneak peek video and see if it sparks any guesses as to who will be featured.
  • Passholders will have a limited-time, exclusive space to rest and cool off with dedicated seating (subject to availability).
  • Passholders can enjoy increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations across Walt Disney World Resort, including select EPCOT International Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchens.
  • New Passholder exclusive treats will be available for purchase.
  • Passholders will also get a chance to capture memories of their latest park visit with two limited-time photo ops.
Again with only in the park! This is the 2nd one just recently ….why can’t we at least purchase if we won’t be at the park in that time period?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Again with only in the park! This is the 2nd one just recently ….why can’t we at least purchase if we won’t be at the park in that time period?
Well its purpose is really to get people into EPCOT and drive attendance and guest spending during a specific period. And they need it to be an exclusive in-park offering to achieve that.

Jambo Dad

Hello this is Chris from Orlando. I look forward to seeing you at the new Sunshine Seasons food court lounge. I will be on hand to regale you with stories of cast backstories of all the Chrises from Orlando. Stop in for the free air conditioning, stay for the treats you have to buy. Now through June 30- because everyone knows the hot season ends July 1.

homerdance

Anyone know if we can bring a non AP person in with us? We are bringing a friend of our kid who isn’t an AP on our upcoming trip, was wondering if anyone knows if they will alllow us to bring her in based on previous lounges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom