News V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Coming in June at Walt Disney World

Nubs70

If this isn't what you want. Would you like to see them do.
How about a loyalty program?

Kind of like any other hospitality entity. Something where I do not have to pay extra to buy something at lower margin?

Or does the privilege fee + lower margin fee = higher margin than the original non privileged fee?

aladdin2007

Maybe Norway or Morocco? I expect low effort. Something that can be setup or removed very quickly. It would be very cool if they used the Land or Seas lounges but I wouldn't ever expect it.
since Norway is upstairs most likely not, Morocco however I could see it happening. They have done something like this before upstairs in the American Adventure so really any of the above is not out of the question I guess.

Piebald

I hate to say this.. But dammit Disney learn from how Universal treats their APs,
Man I feel like they're two entirely different groups despite there being overlap. Disney APs collectively seem like a huge PITA and UOAPs just seem like they're content with shoving into Finnegins or whatever and drinking beer.

Not saying I don't agree with the sentiment, it would be cool for Disney to have better stuff for APs but I feel like whatever they attempted to do that was cool would be flooded by vloggers, influencers and your standard army of APs.

MickeyLuv'r

If this isn't what you want. Would you like to see them do.
What Universal calls passholder appreciation nights would be nice.

If they are going to have an exclusive lounge, then make it something I actually care to visit.

Some options might be - a villain greet, free food*, sneak peaks of new films, meet an Imagineer**

*(something worth eating though, not crappy micro-bags of no-name pretzels that I have to wait in a 10minute line to get.)
** wouldn't have to be an Imagineer though, just an interesting WDW employee that we don't normally get to meet.

Comped

** wouldn't have to be an Imagineer though, just an interesting WDW employee that we don't normally get to meet.
There's a list of parks related Disney Legends, and arguably ones who should be but aren't, alive and available who would happily do this. I've not heard about Dining With an Imagineer (or Disney Legend in some cases) returning, but that would be a good first step if Disney doesn't want us to meet them for free...

RSoxNo1

To receive your magnet, you must provide a driver's license, passport, a blood, stool and urine sample and a picture of yourself wearing a 2023 Disney AP Holder t-shirt. If you don't have a 2023 Disney AP Holder t-shirt, they are available for purchase for only $44.99 with your AP discount.

To ensure that you're eligible for the AP discount for the purchase of the t-shirt, you must provide a hair sample, a recent electricity bill and the last 6 years of your tax returns.

Cmdr_Crimson

So what Future World lounge do we think they'll use this time? I say, as if they're not just gonna rope off half of the American Adventure rotunda or something.
Honestly, that's the worst promo one can imagine. There is so little seating in the entire park that special seating is a perk now?
They could be using World Showplace if it isn't being used during the festival..

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here are some details on V.I.PASSHOLDER Days at Walt Disney World.

Calling all Annual Passholders—enjoy special increases to select discounts from May 31 to June 30, 2023.

MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS

During this time, the Passholder merchandise discount at select Disney-owned and -operated merchandise locations across Walt Disney World Resort will temporarily increase from 20% to 30%.*

FOOD & BEVERAGE DISCOUNTS

Plus, during this same time, Annual Passholders can enjoy an increase from 10% to 20% on discounts for food and nonalcoholic beverages at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.

20% discount applies to the regular price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) from May 31 to June 30, 2023. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Operating hours, menu items and locations subject to closure or change without notice. View additional details, restrictions and exclusions.

Limited-Time EPCOT Exclusives

From May 31 through June 30, 2023, Annual Passholders receive 20% off at select Outdoor Kitchens when using a cashless form of payment

Participating Locations:

Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
BRUNCHCOT
EPCOT Farmers Feast
Florida Fresh
La Isla Fresca
Magnolia Terrace
Northern Bloom
Pineapple Promenade
Refreshment Outpost
Refreshment Port
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
The Citrus Blossom
The Honey Bee-stro hosted by National Honey Board
The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth
Trowel & Trellis hosted by Impossible™

Passholder Offerings at Sunshine Seasons
Cool off and take a break at this reserved space just for Passholders––available for a limited-time.**

Where and When
Dates: May 31 through June 30, 2023
Times: Park open to Park close

Delight in refreshing treats, available for purchase during Sunshine Seasons operating hours, such as:

A Spark of Grape Shake
Grape, guava, passionfruit, orange and lime
Raspberry “Lemonade” Tart
Shortbread tart filled with lemon mousse, raspberry jam and raspberry mousse

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom