Disneyland Fantasmic Dragon Engulfed in Flames

Nland316

If they are building a new animatronic for Disneyland after you know this, hopefully they're building two and giving one to Hollywood studios as well. I can only hope although I doubt it.
Realistically I only see us getting a full dragon animatronic back if either the new finale gets horrible guest surveys or if they need something to market for an anniversary promotion.

jrhwdw

Realistically I only see us getting a full dragon animatronic back if either the new finale gets horrible guest surveys or if they need something to market for an anniversary promotion.
The Dragon, Real or Projection, is before the Finale...........

Haven't seen anything on X about Rehearsal Reports or CM Previews....

Ice Gator

Was kind of hoping they would have found a way to recycle Tokyo's dragon animatronic since they no longer have F! It's just a head (water screens make up the "wings and hands") but it's like a merger of Murphy and the WDW dragon

1715448474515.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disneyland Resort has added details for Fantasmic! Dining Packages at River Belle Terrace and Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante:

You can also dine at River Belle Terrace for brunch or dinner. With a Standard Dining Package, enjoy a tasty 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! at a separate location. With a Premium Dining Package, savor a delicious 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! right from your seat on the terrace.

Another option is to feast on Mexican-Korean fusion style cuisine at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante for lunch or dinner. With a Standard Dining Package, enjoy a tasty 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! at a separate location.

Find full details and pricing at this link: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

Disney Analyst

Disneyland Resort has added details for Fantasmic! Dining Packages at River Belle Terrace and Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante:

You can also dine at River Belle Terrace for brunch or dinner. With a Standard Dining Package, enjoy a tasty 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! at a separate location. With a Premium Dining Package, savor a delicious 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! right from your seat on the terrace.

Another option is to feast on Mexican-Korean fusion style cuisine at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante for lunch or dinner. With a Standard Dining Package, enjoy a tasty 3-course meal with prime viewing of Fantasmic! at a separate location.

Find full details and pricing at this link: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

Amazing! Booked the Rancho package just now! Yes!

Disney Analyst

Me too! I had given up trying to get a dining package and was going to just try and squeeze myself into the 2nd show, but now I don't have to.

That was my plan also. Now I have the 2nd show dining package, so should be chill and easy!

Interesting that they are doing Korean-Mexican fusion!

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
That was my plan also. Now I have the 2nd show dining package, so should be chill and easy!

Interesting that they are doing Korean-Mexican fusion!
I'm wondering if the viewing area for Rancho will replace the one that was for the old Hungry Bear To-Go package.

Emmanuel

I'm wondering if the viewing area for Rancho will replace the one that was for the old Hungry Bear To-Go package.

I believe so. Hungry Bears was the cost friendly alternative to the Riverbelle and Blue Bayou and Rancho appears to be the same. Hungry Bears side which is by the rafts to the island is my preferred side. That and Hungry Bears On the Go was easily reservable. One time I made a last minute trip to Disneyland and was able to make a Hungry Bear reservation for the show that same night.

Nland316

So anyone heard rumours yet of what’s been designed, rehearsed, and tech’d for the new villains climax?

Seems odd we haven’t had anything leak.
I don’t think anything overly credible or detailed has been mentioned yet. I’ve heard a range of rumors from dragon on a stick to purely projection to Maleficent B-mode.

In terms of the rest of the show, I’m inclined to suspect it’s 2.0, with just the pirates swap. Popcorn bags have been using the same artwork as before with Rapunzel and Simba. They still are in the show descriptions as well.

Would love to see some pacing, visual, and vocal updates though!

The main update I am wishing for is them doing away with Mickey’s “ooh’s” and “ahh’s” and awkwardly added dialogue throughout.

Disney Analyst

I don’t think anything overly credible or detailed has been mentioned yet. I’ve heard a range of rumors from dragon on a stick to purely projection to Maleficent B-mode.

In terms of the rest of the show, I’m inclined to suspect it’s 2.0, with just the pirates swap. Popcorn bags have been using the same artwork as before with Rapunzel and Simba. They still are in the show descriptions as well.

Would love to see some pacing, visual, and vocal updates though!

The main update I am wishing for is them doing away with Mickey’s “ooh’s” and “ahh’s” and awkwardly added dialogue throughout.

I would love if they would bring back the Evil Queen’s sequence and transformation, with the reworked villain segment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom