2023 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

DCBaker

Premium Member
Walt Disney World has announced The Fray will replace The Bacon Brothers at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series on August 13 and 14.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 4.09.14 PM.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Monsieur Periné is no longer scheduled to perform at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series this evening, September 15.

According to the Walt Disney World website, Raul Acosta & Oro Solido have had an additional day added to their schedule and will now perform September 15-17.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
No idea who Monsieur Perine is. Am I the only one?
Monsieur Periné is a Bogotá-based musical ensemble from Colombia with an Afro-Colombian sound that mixes Latin and European flavors.

Notably he was kicking off the Eat to the Beat Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month at WDW.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Monsieur Periné is a Bogotá-based musical ensemble from Colombia with an Afro-Colombian sound that mixes Latin and European flavors.

Notably he was kicking off the Eat to the Beat Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month at WDW.

¡¡Viva la Cumbia!!

TTA94

Disney posted today the Swirled Showcase location is “coming soon”, but i thought it was supposed to open the 22nd?

TTA94

Signs go up at EPCOT's new soft-serve location Swirled Showcase​

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_53062.jpg

Wow I was Waay off on my thinking of where Swirled Showcase was going to be lol. I thought it was going inside World Showplace again where they had the liquid nitrogen cake pops last time. Interesting. I sure wouldn’t mind them making this a permanent thing lol, I love those cake pops lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom