News TRON Lightcycle Run Standby Line and Lighting Lane status

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1725938296908.png

1725938347164.png

Andrew25

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the posted 100-min wait at the start and end of the day are deceptive. They exaggerate waits at the start to deter a mob from forming, hence moving them elsewhere. At night, they exaggerate to prevent having to run the ride longer than they want to after park close.

Andrew25

Unless they're willing to wait until post-Villains/Cars (2030+), ideally now would be the time to refurb it. Not really losing much capacity from Tom Sawyer/Riverboat closures, so you have a few years to work on it until Villains/Cars open.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Of course, but with the probable shorter lines, I wonder if it’s just a simple retrack like planned, or will it become a whole Tokyo style, new coaster entirley rebuild?
I would be okay with a change of the track and vehicles into something more modern (DL or similar), but I have a feeling the if they tore down the facade like at Tokyo, people would riot (and also right now, they wouldn't spend the money on that big of a refurb). The only reason that DL got the facelift in 03-05 was because the track was structurally unstable, so I wouldn't expect too much of a change unless there is a major change in executives (and hasn't that been said before).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom