News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
From the site we don't say, it looks like Br'er Rabbit really was on the front of the log toy in the gift shop. Seems they've been pulled.
6402273422937177814.jpg

images.jpg

Brer Panther

Is it me, or are they having trouble keeping the bears' colors consistent? In the artwork they posted on the Disney Parks Blog, they're dark grey. In the actual attraction, they're brown. In the on-ride photo, the little one is a light brown-ish grey.

Of course, Brer Rabbit's fur frequently switched back and forth between brown and grey too...

Nland316

Scrims are down on the barn at DL and it seems it's staying brown. Maybe they took the complaints that the neon yellow and murals on our version looked tacky to heart. Of course, the other part of me assumes its still coming later.
View attachment 795470
I think some sort of colored paint is still coming. I notice the roof has been fully replaced - so I assume the scrim was covering structural work and not cosmetic.

Thankfully, our barn layout is different than MK so if/when those murals come they hopefully will be more custom fit onto the building. Style aside, the way they are placed at MK does not look good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom