News Figment meet and greet returning to EPCOT at Walt Disney World in a 'whole new way'

jeanericuser001

I think we can best describe figment as what he is, a figment of someone's imagination. In one person's imagination he is a little imp. In another he is a fearsome dragon. In this case its geriatric figment with bad eye sight, dad bod, and wings like an ostrich. Who ever had this vision of him in this light obviously has a very poor imagination. I pity that person.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
received_343213621466083_43834599354630.jpg

Unsure who to credit for this one that was forwarded along.

Last edited:

Rodj

You think they’ve got one guy or gal working 7 days a week, do you?
7 days is definitely absurd, I edited my post, though I still believe that they only have one or two per day, why else would it end quite early in the day? Regardless, I think that they should look for some more so that it can stay open longer.
Speaking of hours, the times were yet again changed today. The new hours are 9 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 4 PM.

MagicHappens1971

7 days is definitely absurd, I edited my post, though I still believe that they only have one or two per day, why else would it end quite early in the day?
$$$$$$

Character performers are cross-casted. Whoever is “friends” with Figment is also friends with other characters.

They simply do not want to spend the money.

Figments Friend

His proportions are…off.
Visibility must be problematic in that costume if performers are tripping.

The way I see it, the proportions were directly inspired by the original design sculpts used for the animatronic versions of the character.
He was a slender, serpentine figure…not the chubby ‘fat’ Figment that was primarily used on merchandise in the 90s and beyond.

A lot of fans have only ever known him as the pudgy version, which is why I think there has been a lot of commentary regarding the proportions of his ‘new look’.
But it’s actually a really nice throwback in the design that harkens back to the Original Attraction.
This looks really nice to me, and SO much better than the cartoony craziness that was the former form ‘Figzilla vs. 1’.
🙂

I can't tell from any of the pictures I've seen; is there a PhotoPass set up there, or is it BYOC?

There are indeed PhotoPass photographers present during Figment’s appearances.
Saw this yesterday when I visited, two were present for the time I was there.
Disney must be making some serious money on just PhotoPass sales alone here over the last two days.

Hey, maybe now they will have some money to invest in a improved and imaginative ride through Attraction!
😁

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom