Disney Treasure, DCL’s 6th ship, debuts in 2024

Two Ears

I'm with you @Disone I was not a fan of Frozen. I thought it was too loud and went on way too long. Tiana's is my favourite followed by Rapunzel's. I don't plan on going back on the Wish but if I did it would be my 'skip' dinner to go to Palo. I preferred Marvel to Frozen which surprised me.
Gees its like 30 minutes of music. shows dont get any shorter than that. And loud? Live music is always loud. Thats kind of the point. Its art for the ears.

sounds like you just didnt want music at dinner as those complaints apply to all musical dinner shows that are good. Tianas is bad because it only has two actual songs that deserve your attention and the rest is boring background tunes that everyone talks over while they eat and ignores. I can get restaurants like that on land (and with much better food). What i cant get is restaurants like Arrendelle. Its the high quality loud music that deserves your full attention that makes it special so the bad food doesnt matter. clearly some people dont appreciate amazing music when their stomachs are empty.

Last edited:

Disone

Gees its like 30 minutes of music. shows dont get any shorter than that. And loud? Live music is always loud. Thats kind of the point. Its art for the ears.

sounds like you just didnt want music at dinner as those complaints apply to all musical dinner shows that are good. Tianas is bad because it only has two actual songs that deserve your attention and the rest is boring background tunes that everyone talks over while they eat and ignores. I can get restaurants like that on land (and with much better food). What i cant get is restaurants like Arrendelle. Its the high quality loud music that deserves your full attention that makes it special so the bad food doesnt matter. clearly some people dont appreciate amazing music when their stomachs are empty.
Definitely a case of different strokes for different folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom