News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

UK Disney

Saw it again last night and it gets better every time. I've never heard a crowd reaction to an Epcot show like I heard last night. Also, not sure if this has been posted yet but they pipe the music to show onto the bridge from World Celebration to Showcase Plaza. It is not as loud as it is in WS since it only uses the landscape speakers but it's a nice touch and gives you an alternate viewing area.
434257887_10227160008500144_5188609537901752951_n.jpg
Wonderful photo that!!

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If you're a fan of Disney fireworks this is just an awesome time to visit. The HEA/LSOU lineup rivals the Wishes and Illuminations lineup and i say that as a diehard fan of both shows. Not to mention the updated version of Fantasmic which is just incredible
Not metion the soon to be drone show at Disney Springs! Also, when are you gonna get a DAK nighttime show? Uhgg

ToTBellHop

Looks like someone (finally) ripped the soundtrack for Luminous and posted it. This is as official as it gets.

That finale tho...beating of our hearts! 💗🤌

Best listen I’ve heard. I could actually understand most of the lyrics in the final song!

Looks like about 9:45 of original music in an 18-minute show. Best we could hope for with Iger calling the shots.

How far we have come from the 50th, with no Fantasmic and trash at MK and Epcot to the current offerings.

jrhwdw

Best listen I’ve heard. I could actually understand most of the lyrics in the final song!

Looks like about 9:45 of original music in an 18-minute show. Best we could hope for with Iger calling the shots.

How far we have come from the 50th, with no Fantasmic and trash at MK and Epcot to the current offerings.
Yeah....DE Isn't Complete Trash............

gerarar

Premium Member
Absolutely how I feel as well. Nothing will ever top Reflections of Earth, how could it? But given the cards the creative team was dealt, they hit it out of the park and then some. I saw it every night on my December trip (skipping HEA all three nights) and will see it twice this one. I definitely agree it’s the strongest nighttime spectacular being offered right now.
If you're a fan of Disney fireworks this is just an awesome time to visit. The HEA/LSOU lineup rivals the Wishes and Illuminations lineup and i say that as a diehard fan of both shows. Not to mention the updated version of Fantasmic which is just incredible
It's so nice to have a great nighttime spectacular show in each of the parks again (excluding AK because...reasons).

I completely skipped Epcot at night on my recent 5-day trip last October. Because of that I saw HEA on 2 nights (only nights without MNSSHP) and Fantasmic! the other 3 nights (total of 6 times since x2 nightly F! shows). Epcot Forever was just simply skippable after seeing it back in 2019 and no more kites.

Now if I were to make a trip, I would have to do all 3 parks at night throughout. Could even do some MK to Epcot or Epcot to HS park hopping to see multiple shows in one night. Makes me so excited as a parks/nighttime spectacular fan lol.

gerarar

Premium Member
This show has to be the biggest from all since spotting it from The Riviera at Topolino's Terrace. Also saw that finale from The Skyliner right in perfect timing with it behind The American Adventure with Spaceship Earth bright on the right side. I think someone can record a soundtrack really well from the Topolino speakers but hench audience reactions included.
The finale from the Riviera is simply wonderful. You can even still see the heartbeats from that far away. The video linked below even has a "It's a heart" reaction from a guest! 💗

Also tbh, I think the recent soundtrack recordings that have been popping up on YouTube came from this resort, it's lacking the same bass as some of these "source" recordings.

Chef idea Mickey`=

The finale from the Riviera is simply wonderful. You can even still see the heartbeats from that far away. The video linked below even has a "It's a heart" reaction from a guest! 💗

Also tbh, I think the recent soundtrack recordings that have been popping up on YouTube came from this resort, it's lacking the same bass as some of these "source" recordings.

Yesss, I absolutely captured a beautiful clear heart from a simple video I took with my phone from up there!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
It's so nice to have a great nighttime spectacular show in each of the parks again (excluding AK because...reasons).

I completely skipped Epcot at night on my recent 5-day trip last October. Because of that I saw HEA on 2 nights (only nights without MNSSHP) and Fantasmic! the other 3 nights (total of 6 times since x2 nightly F! shows). Epcot Forever was just simply skippable after seeing it back in 2019 and no more kites.

Now if I were to make a trip, I would have to do all 3 parks at night throughout. Could even do some MK to Epcot or Epcot to HS park hopping to see multiple shows in one night. Makes me so excited as a parks/nighttime spectacular fan lol.
Absolutely!!! December ‘23 was the first time I’ve been at Epcot at night since 2022 when I saw Horrendous for the first and only time. Now we just need a night parade back and we are in another golden era.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know what is going on with lighting in Canada? The past few shows I’ve seen either the popcorn lights or the sparkle-strobes have been on throughout the show. I know the popcorn lights were on constantly during the pavilion’s renovation, but I thought that was over at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom