News Disney CEO Bob Chapek suggests price hikes are coming to the parks thanks to guest demand

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How else can you answer one of the most pressing questions of our day:

"How magical is Port Orleans?"
1662565407768.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Heh?

Deposit amount has held steady for years, that's just a simple fact.

That has almost nothing to do with the cost of a trip to WDW being a good or bad deal.

WDTC offers 2 options if visitors only want to book a room:
1. They can book it as a "Room only" stay (1 night deposit, rest due at check-in, full refund if cancel up to 5 days prior.)
2. They could also book something called a Basic Package. The Basic Package is also just a hotel room, but under the Basic package, WDWTC package rules apply: $200 deposit, full balance due 45 days prior to arrival, and a $100/$200 penalty applies if canceled less than 45 days.

Some people prefer one over the other, but it depends on the 1-night deposit amount. These have been WDTC policies for many years.
Easy, novice travel agent….I was just making fun of myself.😐

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The two real trips I did at moderates I did the plan. Booked like 12 months out and every week I put some of my paycheck into it. Granted we’re talking about I think 3800 and 4800 respectively. Penny’s to most around here!
Moderates are by far the least bang for your buck at wdw…

Right, @kong1802 ??

…but they didn’t charge $185 for pop century back in the day either

matt9112

Moderates are by far the least bang for your buck at wdw…

Right, @kong1802 ??

…but they didn’t charge $185 for pop century back in the day either

Don’t worry less I win the lottery those days are over. Found a few good hotels off site and obviously I still pay universal. I’m really excited to try there premier level or whatever they call there deluxe in December. I also stand by even at newer higher prices cabana bay is best normal hotel either disney or universal has. It’s amazingly well done.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Don’t worry less I win the lottery those days are over. Found a few good hotels off site and obviously I still pay universal. I’m really excited to try there premier level or whatever they call there deluxe in December. I also stand by even at newer higher prices cabana bay is best normal hotel either disney or universal has. It’s amazingly well done.
We stayed at cabana bay and Royal pacific a couple of years ago (as the plague spread…we came home with it before there was even a name (in the US) or test)…
And I really liked both. Had to cancel one to portofino last summer but looking good go back sooner than later

Lilofan

We stayed at cabana bay and Royal pacific a couple of years ago (as the plague spread…we came home with it before there was even a name (in the US) or test)…
And I really liked both. Had to cancel one to portofino last summer but looking good go back sooner than later
Hard Rock is the place to stay. We loved it there years ago and the piped in music swimming underwater was cool!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes it is. Hitting or exceeding performance targets racks in the year end bonus. At times it’s more than an annual base salary.
So who’s to blame?

And are you serious about the “more than base salary” thing?

None of these vultures are “paid” anything…because they cheat Uncle Sam with the nonsense “laws” passed for the last 40 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom