Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

TrainsOfDisney

And all of the rides are not family friendly/suitable for all ages. Why is that different?
Source material definitely matters. Howard Stern and Jerry Seinfeld could tell the exact same joke and people would react differently.

I also think it’s funny that the most controversial joke to the Disney team is probably splash mountain haha

TrainsOfDisney

Here’s a new joke that’s great for the kids -

Deadpool looking at a monitor “what do we have here the Disney parks app, instagram, oh grindr - mr. Stark I love your new profile pic”

the_rich

Here’s a new joke that’s great for the kids -

Deadpool looking at a monitor “what do we have here the Disney parks app, instagram, oh grindr - mr. Stark I love your new profile pic”
So what? It's a dating app. They also included tinder in that joke. Why didn't u mention that part? Or is it only because grindr is for gay people? Nothing wrong with this joke at all. You're really grasping for straws. Id argue that all the guys that turn me on, turn me down is worse.

McMickeyWorld

My part that loves shipping fictional characters lived with that fact about Mr. Stark. With that and the Bill Cipher stuff, I had a good laugh xdddddd

MarvelCharacterNerd

And all of the rides are not family friendly/suitable for all ages. Why is that different?
Because the little kids can't go on rides not made for them?

Last time I'll say it - no issue with Deadpool. For age appropriate audiences.

Peter Pan & Wendy reading stories to kids in the park? Family friendly and suitable for all ages.

Deadpool reading stories to kids in the park? Not family friendly nor suitable for all ages.

When Walt was sitting on a bench in Griffith Park watching his kids on a carousel and wanting a family experience, this isn't what he dreamed of. (Though I personally think he'd've loved the Spider-Man stuntronic - so it's not about Marvel or not.)

My opinion. You're welcome to your own.

Professortango1

Because the little kids can't go on rides not made for them?

Last time I'll say it - no issue with Deadpool. For age appropriate audiences.

Peter Pan & Wendy reading stories to kids in the park? Family friendly and suitable for all ages.

Deadpool reading stories to kids in the park? Not family friendly nor suitable for all ages.

When Walt was sitting on a bench in Griffith Park watching his kids on a carousel and wanting a family experience, this isn't what he dreamed of. (Though I personally think he'd've loved the Spider-Man stuntronic - so it's not about Marvel or not.)

My opinion. You're welcome to your own.
I mean, Walt sat on the bench and thought of the park about 75 years ago. He died almost 60 years ago. I don't think we can be married to what he thought over half a century ago.

Also, the man did put in a scene where women were being sold into s*xual slavery on a ride that had no height requirement, so he clearly thought that objectifying people as objects of pleasure could be funny and acceptable for children and families.

Last edited:

Touchdown

This is at the same park that once had Superstar Limo right? I for one hope Mr. Pool and Honey Badger are still around in October. The guy is fantastic.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I mean, Walt sat on the bench and thought of the park about 75 years ago. He died almost 60 years ago. I don't think we can be married to what he thought over half a century ago.

Also, the man did put in a scene where women were being sold into s*xual slavery on a ride that had no height requirement, so he clearly thought that objectifying people as objects of pleasure could be funny and acceptable for children and families.
Not to mention the entire feudal nature of the "cult of princesses" was based on. The peasants are revolting!

SuddenStorm

My problem with it is that you’ll have 11,12 and 13 year olds that will understand some of those jokes and it makes me sad they’ll view the parks as a place that finds that sort of humor acceptable. Disneyland to me was always a wholesome, whimsical escape from the real world. It’s sad to see that get chipped away at.

That's a big part of why I was against alcohol being brought into Disneyland proper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom