Summer House on the Lake coming to Disney Springs in 2023

adam.adbe

OK. That's high, even for Disney. That's closer to current Vegas. I'll be interested to see reception here.
It's inline with their Chicago location for pricing, so nothing there surprises me.

Frankly I'd rather LEY brought Three Dots to Disney Springs, although with both Frontera and Jaleo already there, it'd start looking a bit too much like River North.

ZachPL

Just ate at summer house in terminal C yesterday. I got chicken tacos for 17 dollars. They were good and the portion was fine for me, but may be considered small by some.

Interestingly the egg sandwich at disney springs is 17 where as in the airport it was 13 (as of 12/10).

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Nearly $18 for a veggie burrito? Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll continue to eat at Frontera.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Since when do penguins eat sandwiches?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is a look at Summer House on the Lake at Disney Springs

Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54384.jpg
Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54390.jpg

Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54379.jpg

Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54396.jpg

Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54398.jpg

Summer-House-on-the-Lake_Full_54401.jpg

More at https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/sum...e-on-the-lake-dining-room,-food-and-drink.htm

UNCgolf

The interior looks nice, and the entree prices don't seem crazy to me.

Don't know that I'll ever eat there, though, with too many other places in DS I already like (and I don't go very often).

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
The look and the menu (including prices) are very similar to the location in Chicago. This adds to the list of Disney Springs restaurants that also have a Chicago location (Jaleo, Art Smith, Frontera, Boathouse [Gibson's], STK). I liked the atmosphere and food at Summer House in Chicago -- nothing spectacular, but good all around. The prime beef meatballs, carmelized brussels sprouts, and skirt steak will all very good. Fish and chips was fine, but not as good as the rest. Zero proof cocktails were also quite good. And the atmosphere is probably exactly what they are going for at Disney Springs.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The look and the menu (including prices) are very similar to the location in Chicago. This adds to the list of Disney Springs restaurants that also have a Chicago location (Jaleo, Art Smith, Frontera, Boathouse [Gibson's], STK). I liked the atmosphere and food at Summer House in Chicago -- nothing spectacular, but good all around. The prime beef meatballs, carmelized brussels sprouts, and skirt steak will all very good. Fish and chips was fine, but not as good as the rest. Zero proof cocktails were also quite good. And the atmosphere is probably exactly what they are going for at Disney Springs.
Can you pm me your recommendations on zero proof cocktails. Im having to make the switch to zero proof bevs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom