Wishes and HEA Returns (for cast appreciation)

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
It seems Wishes made a return tonight:

7FCE011E-6CEF-4A3A-A49C-1B4923FD85C1.jpeg

You can view the story on:

ETA: it may also just be a snippet?

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Didn't see it mentioned but this starts with the Original 80's/90's FITS Intro! I do wonder why Enchantment took up most of the show? FITS, Wishes & HEA just looked like very short Tags in front of Enchantment. Don't get me wrong, it was very well done! I think MK even upped the Pyro in Enchantment! At least the Finale looked better to me!

I don't want to take anything away from this Special Night or May 15th but anyone think MK should turn this into a Show for the Public?????? It might help Enchantment's Opinion....

There's still time for a real 50th Summer!!! LOL!!!!!!! Again, No offense to the CMs! I'm happy they got this Show!

gerarar

Premium Member
Didn't see it mentioned but this starts with the Original 80's/90's FITS Intro! I do wonder why Enchantment took up most of the show? FITS, Wishes & HEA just looked like very short Tags in front of Enchantment. Don't get me wrong, it was very well done! I think MK even upped the Pyro in Enchantment! At least the Finale looked better to me!

I don't want to take anything away from this Special Night or May 15th but anyone think MK should turn this into a Show for the Public?????? It might help Enchantment's Opinion....

There's still time for a real 50th Summer!!! LOL!!!!!!! Again, No offense to the CMs! I'm happy they got this Show!
Enchantment looked the same as yesterday as far as I can tell, aside from a few shell substitutions here and there.

But yes, they totally can turn this one-off show into a nightly show. Just need to replace the CM-specific narration with some anniversary specific narration.

jrhwdw

Enchantment looked the same as yesterday as far as I can tell, aside from a few shell substitutions here and there.

But yes, they totally can turn this one-off show into a nightly show. Just need to replace the CM-specific narration with some anniversary specific narration.
Oh I thought there was more, bigger high pyro in the final shot tonight? I could be wrong of course..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom