New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

SplashJacket

Looks like a burger and fries I could get at Connections.
To be fair… the burgers at connections are actually very good and non-standard. Not sure if they changed them, but they had some pretty adventurous options with Brie and other toppings.

Obviously at these prices you need ground ribeye, but connections actually has a good menu

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
They really missed a great synergistic IP tie in.

1729079877553.png

Bocabear

The interior looks nice...Kind of as I expected from her other locations...I am surprised there was no video of the $26 cake slices... but I am sure we will be seeing those soon enough. The interior looks like the Grand Floridian.....

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
To be fair… the burgers at connections are actually very good and non-standard. Not sure if they changed them, but they had some pretty adventurous options with Brie and other toppings.

Obviously at these prices you need ground ribeye, but connections actually has a good menu
Looked at the Connections menu lately? Two burgers - one with brie and mushrooms, one "classic" American cheeseburger. Hard pass on both, because I don't eat fungus and I'd rather have the chicken sandwich than the other generic burger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom