New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

Dr.GrantSeeker

Photos from today. Cloaking devices removed from Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs. Has anyone heard anything about the Big River space? I assume there are no short or medium term plans for the space. Curious though.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2361.jpeg
    IMG_2361.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 49

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Photos from today. Cloaking devices removed from Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs. Has anyone heard anything about the Big River space? I assume there are no short or medium term plans for the space. Curious though.
No plans for Big River at this moment. Executives are visiting Boardwalk again this weekend and were getting a walkthrough of the Cake Bake Shop on Friday, wonder what they thought

castlecake2.0

No plans for Big River at this moment. Executives are visiting Boardwalk again this weekend and were getting a walkthrough of the Cake Bake Shop on Friday, wonder what they thought
Surprised at this. Or maybe they were surprised by its quick exit? Would be a good spot for a proper quick service. Let the bakery focus on being a bakery and spread out the demand. They could do a fast/casual style like primo piatto?

TrainsOfDisney

Let the bakery focus on being a bakery and spread out the demand.
that bakery is so odd, some of the best quality on property but some of the strangest service I’ve ever had. Not rude, not bad necessarily, but just very slow and very odd.

Pizza window used to be good, but the slices I have seen looked like poor quality vs. the past. Didn’t try one though.

That’s really all the QS until corn dogs open up correct?

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Surprised at this. Or maybe they were surprised by its quick exit? Would be a good spot for a proper quick service. Let the bakery focus on being a bakery and spread out the demand. They could do a fast/casual style like primo piatto?
They were surprised by it. Unfortunately due to its proximity to guest rooms there is no allowing for much of a kitchen (which explains the quality of some items from Big River) so it does box them in a bit.

I miss Ample Hills.

Bocabear

Ample Hills was excellent... So now we will have two bakeries on the boardwalk right next to each other? It would be nice to have a fast casual restaurant with table seating...Something like Polite Pig...or to follow the Boardwalk theme, a cheese steak and sausage sandwich shop withindoor seating...like a Portillos....

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Boardwalk has a good AP rate for July 4!
I have a 4 day weekend!
I have oodles of United Airlines miles to use!

Oh Yeah GIF by Jesse Ling

MickeyLuv'r

Ample Hills was excellent... So now we will have two bakeries on the boardwalk right next to each other? It would be nice to have a fast casual restaurant with table seating...Something like Polite Pig...or to follow the Boardwalk theme, a cheese steak and sausage sandwich shop withindoor seating...like a Portillos....
buckets of beach style french fries?
gourmet popsicles?
fried gator?
QS Greek food. Like falafel/kebab/gyro sandwiches and spinach pies?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom