New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

arich35

How are they these days? And to be fair they used to serve them right away, like you ordered and then “here is your slice” so 10 minutes sounds like an eternity.
I enjoy it but I don't really have high standards. The 10 minute wait ended up with a hot fresh slice of pizza, I had to wait a couple minutes to cool down. I will gladly wait 10 min for fresh pizza and not just warmed up pizza under a lamp and get it right away

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
The gold on white Cake Bake Shop sign seems very difficult to read unless very close. Imagine all the people in the area, like on boats, being near and not being able to read the sign.

ToTBellHop

I disagree and where else in WDW do you mean? I've had one of the flavors at both of here and Beaches and Cream and do not like Beaches and Cream.
It’s the same exact ice cream. Maybe the BoardWalk scoopers just scoop with 15% more love?

I’m not a Beaches and Cream fan, either. Anything I’ve gotten from the window has been sloppy and the TSR, meanwhile, is ridiculously slow.

MagicHappens1971

I disagree and where else in WDW do you mean? I've had one of the flavors at both of here and Beaches and Cream and do not like Beaches and Cream.
It is the exact same ice cream. The All Star quick services have this ice cream, Plaza Ice Cream, Hollywood Scoops, etc. It's very rare to find variation in these kind of food products across property, that's why it's especially unfortunate that Ample Hills is gone.

TrainsOfDisney

The actual ice cream was good at ample hills but service and wait times were pretty odd there in my experiences.

Salt & Straw seems to hire their own staff and that, in my experience, results in a much better experience.

I wish salt & straw could take over boardwalk as well.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Most of the parking lot has reopened now since construction is mostly complete. I believe the only thing left to be completed is The Cake Bake Shop...though there is still an empty kiosk right in the middle of the Boardwalk (on top of Big River).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom