Make a ride

JIMINYCR

A scary Villain attraction. Theres never enough Villain representation at Disney except when they do the Halloween events. I'd make it a good vs evil dark, thrilling ride with plenty of action. It would include all major characters joining together battling it out on several levels. Ultimate ride car vehicles that would spin, turn 360 degrees, have full elements of virtual and full sensory action and flip over. Making the rider lose all sense of body placement. Of course in the end good would win out. Disney would never in a million years go for it though.

MickeyLuv'r

I'm not sure about a specific ride, but I'd like to see AK and HS with more attractions. I'd say AK needs more attractions that small children can ride. It wouldn't hurt to add another attraction to the Avatar area, and it doesn't have to be an e-ride, just a family ride that's fun for small children. If AK is going to add more animals, maybe add a good invert display, and make it all-weather (indoors).

Maybe an attraction at AK that addresses climate change? Preachy won't work, but maybe there's a way AK could show some of the changes that have occurred. Like images of lakes/inland seas the way they were 20 years ago, and how they are today. A little like test Track used to show cars without ABS and with ABS. As the post-ride SE has activities, the post-ride Climate ride could offer activities people can choose to do that will make a difference, and show how each one has potential. Though I think Test Track is already moving in that direction already, by featuring electric cars. If WDW just added water refill stations, for example, people would use less plastic bottles. Universal has them.

HS needs help. There's a great potential to increase the Pixar presence. There's plenty more they could do with Toy Story, but other lands would also be fun. They might also simply add more Cars attractions to HS.

dman1373

Original Poster
talking about Aladdin.....id love an Aladdin dark ride where its on a carpet that takes you through the story.....kinda in the style of peter pan but an e ticket huge version of it. Imagine the entrance being this

Attachments

• disney.jpg
    disney.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 48
A Hercules Planetarium show turned ride. The preshow includes the muses singing a song that will be the plot of your ride. Also Greek urns adorn the area giving you clues as well.

You enter the planetarium. You all sit in these special seats as Phil talks to you about the stars (named after Greek mythos). You’re in a cool Pantheon type building with muses statues (hint they’re not real statues). Your seats move and bring you into the sky thanks to some help from Pegasus. The stars are coming to life and we are learning some cool history.

During the show Hades pops up from Hell to cause some pain and panic. The Muses now turn out to be animatronics that are narrating your adventure with awesome songs. Now I Hades turns some of the more scary constellations on the audience (us). Our seats (or movesble benches) now are zigging and zagging to keep us safe. Hercules shows up though and he fights Hades and wins!

we return to the planetarium. Obviously in Epcot with a story of how our past guides our future.

That would be amazing. It could be more than a simple dark ride. It could start out like a dark ride as you view the cave of wonders until Abu touches something. Then you get on your flying carpet and fly for your life. You should eventually escape thanks to rubbing the lamp (I mean you literally should be able to touch it on the ride) and then find yourself escaping and of course it ends with part of your world over the kingdom.

Also I would love a sugar rush from Wreck-It-Ralph. I imagine these huge old arcade games you enter. It would be an in door track that directs you(sort of like Test Track) but in your own car. You also have VR goggles that add special affects. So you’re seeing the real world but also seeing special scenes (hitting a car with candy) or hearing Vennelope. And there should be different routes you could end up on. VR meets real world ride effects.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Something like Flight of Passage, BUT that I can control the flying myself. That would be absolutely insane....I would then want it installed in my house.

cheezbat

Most wished for: an Indian Jones boat ride in Hollywood Studios using the Shanghai Pirates tech…
Second most wished for: an Aladdin dark ride using a Kuka robocoaster system where you ride on a magic carpet that’s elevated above the arm….simulating flying with turns and drops….

OG Runner

Replace the Little Mermaid show in Disney Studios with a ride similar to Flight of Passage but based on the Incredibles.
You could go through a battle with their villans, aloing with all of the Incredibles and Frozone. Think about it. It really would
be very cool and it would be able to fit on the foot print of the building that is already there.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
A Wedway people-mover type ride that could also double as a "hop on hop off" type ride - that could navigate through the various pavilions of World Showcase.

I envision the ride vehicles having little compartments, whereas, once it reaches a pavilion - the compartment opens and I can then chose from a selection of drinks that are native to that pavilion. I figure I could ride that for several hours.

OG Runner

A Wedway people-mover type ride that could also double as a "hop on hop off" type ride - that could navigate through the various pavilions of World Showcase.

I envision the ride vehicles having little compartments, whereas, once it reaches a pavilion - the compartment opens and I can then chose from a selection of drinks that are native to that pavilion. I figure I could ride that for several hours.

That is "Drinking Around the World" and it best done on foot. How else are you going to be able to tell how drunk you are? 😃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom