News Expedition Everest refurbishment in 2022

Poly1974

This points to one of the issues with park reservations. If you are a family that had planned to go to AK on Saturday and your primary reason was to ride EE early and often, you are stuck going to AK and having to wait until 2p before you can hop somewhere else. Losing that ability to pivot when ride closures or weather dictate is a big negative to the current system.

SoFloMagic

It was up and running while I was there today. But the wheels sounded rickety in the back of the car. Can't explain except to say that the track felt bumpy. Not sure if just wheels needing replacement in my particular train or something else. I ride this a lot and haven't felt that before.

JoeCamel

It was up and running while I was there today. But the wheels sounded rickety in the back of the car. Can't explain except to say that the track felt bumpy. Not sure if just wheels needing replacement in my particular train or something else. I ride this a lot and haven't felt that before.
Back of the train? Probably the yeti gnawing them when chasing you out of the mountain, he almost caught it

Thepuma

Back of the train? Probably the yeti gnawing them when chasing you out of the mountain, he almost caught it
EE is one of my favourite Disney attractions. It has always been relatively smooth, but we went on twice a few days ago and it was positively painful! Very rickety and uncomfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom