Living With the Land...in peril?

dreday3

Original Poster

ToTBellHop

I donโ€™t know if that would be better or worse - theyโ€™d have to move every few minutes!
Noโ€ฆthey can just send some of Chapekโ€™s executive chairs.
1630712514275.png

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

He's on a novel protein diet. Yes everyone, my cat eats venison. ๐Ÿ˜
Now he can try another protein like rabbit or duck, but those are all out too!

Hydrolyzed is what we can try to substitute with if this shortage goes on much longer. Basically anything that's not a common protein. He has IBD and chronic pancreatitis. He's on a steroid, but vet thinks we may be able to control it with a special diet and get off the steroid.

For us, this has actually been the most stressful part of Covid this entire time, if you can believe it! (we are lucky, no one we know was seriously ill with Covid) Having a cat with issues - not being able to go in with him for visits until very recently, long waits for visits, issues with food supply. Ugh.
This is what we feed our ferrets. IDK what your cat needs or needs to avoid, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

1630727145507.png

muddyrivers

TYOTimer

According to deeply places sources (a friend who ate there today and overheard a training conversation) Disney is now stationing CMs in Garden Grille to watch the desert and farm scenes through the windows looking for people leaving the boats.
Ahhh yes, a wonderful use of Disneyโ€™s resources.

Itโ€™s almost like a motion detecting security camera hasnโ€™t been invented yet

castlecake2.0

According to deeply places sources (a friend who ate there today and overheard a training conversation) Disney is now stationing CMs in Garden Grille to watch the desert and farm scenes through the windows looking for people leaving the boats.
When the boats first lost the onboard cm they used to have one stationed between the barn and greenhouses to remind people someoneโ€™s watching them

cranbiz

That and a carbine to loose off a couple of warning shots if people get out of line.........
No, ammo is too expensive. Warning shots would require another increase in ticket prices. Maybe instead of CM's, make it an upcharge event. give a guest 3 shots for $99.95. For another $79.95. they can have a plate of cupcakes while they wait for someone to get out of line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom