Lightning Lane at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Lightning Lane Single Pass pricing has started to creep above previous highs on October 18 and 19:

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: $13 (previous high was $12)
TRON Lightcycle / Run: $21 (previous high was $20)
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind: $18 (previous high was $17)

Avatar Flight of Passage is also higher at $17, but according to Thrill Data, it reached that price once in 2023.

SingleRider

Premium Member
Lightning Lane Single Pass pricing has started to creep above previous highs on October 18 and 19:

Avatar Flight of Passage is also higher at $17, but according to Thrill Data, it reached that price once in 2023.
Interestingly enough Tron has been $20 every day since it opened, not using variable pricing until now.

Minnesota disney fan

It still just burns me that we have to pay if we want to ride these without big waits besides paying just for the pleasure of getting in! One of the reasons we won't be back.

Epcot81Fan

They really are living on the assumption that even the “low info” tourists will not eventually get the word on social media that the parks are overpriced, ridiculously complicated, and an overall terrible experience.

Social media is a fickle mistress.

One minute it’s millions of young girls fighting to get the selfie in front of the castle with mouse ears giving the peace sign to the next when it becomes ubiquitous knowledge that the parks are playing you for a sucker.

Rroe

Typical Disney GREED......Doesn't one already pay enough for tickets and then have to see Disney charge even more for this disaster called a "Lighting Lane".....Should call it the rip off lanes for those stupid enough to keep throwing their hard earned dollars at Disney.

Chi84

Premium Member
Typical Disney GREED......Doesn't one already pay enough for tickets and then have to see Disney charge even more for this disaster called a "Lighting Lane".....Should call it the rip off lanes for those stupid enough to keep throwing their hard earned dollars at Disney.
Welcome to the forums!

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member

Of those three I would only every consider standby for two of them and only if the wait was low. LL is a waste. To each there own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom