Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage return date

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This is great. Disney could easily have removed the distancing but keep the reduced cast. Glad to see that they've restored it back to its former number of performers.
Agreed and acknowledged. Glad Disney didn't cheap out on this when they easily could have. A show this old needs every technical aspect it was originally intended to have.

jrhwdw

Good news.

now end the run and give DHS a new show suited for a 2022 audience, paying 2022 admission prices.
Like Enchantment????? Look I like Enchantment but I don’t understand why people hate on BATB!!!! it was made in 1991, during the same Era as Spectro no less! It has that Retro feel to it, same with FOTLK, and No One Complains about that 1998 Show!!!!

mm52200

Like Enchantment????? Look I like Enchantment but I don’t understand why people hate on BATB!!!! it was made in 1991, during the same Era as Spectro no less! It has that Retro feel to it, same with FOTLK, and No One Complains about that 1998 Show!!!!
It doesn’t have a retro feel, it has a dated and tired feel. Same high school theatre backdrops being used since 1991.
No one complains about FoLK because it genuinely doesn’t feel it’s age. It’s a far more elaborate production that has been continuously upgraded production wise over the years and still feels brand new.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
BATB is dated in every aspect. Look at what Tokyo(?) And Disney cruise line did with beauty and the beast in comparison. This one is one of Disney's cheapest mainstage shows.

The Hunchback show that used to play here would feel less dated today than this. It's time for something new.

Festival of the Lion King was designed in a way that will never get dated.

Disney Analyst

Retro as in… dated and stale?

Everyone is entitled to like or dislike something. I find it shocking anyone would support a stage show with BATB’s quality lingering this long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom