runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend

pdude81

The thing that I'm seeing in this video that I wasn't expecting is a path going through all 4 parks. Technically it could just be a 10k and half but I assume we're still having the 3 races.

I see what basically looks like an animated treasure map, which also interests me in case it means some sort of daytime scavenger hunt.

Rteetz

The thing that I'm seeing in this video that I wasn't expecting is a path going through all 4 parks. Technically it could just be a 10k and half but I assume we're still having the 3 races.

I see what basically looks like an animated treasure map, which also interests me in case it means some sort of daytime scavenger hunt.
The runDisney blog post today specifically mentions all three races and the challenge as its been for the last two years.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

It's still the 3 races - 5K, 10K and 10 miler. Unlike the other race weekends, the Challenge is all 3.

pdude81

That makes sense. Any bites on the 4 park theory though? They seem to be showing all four parks as part of the challenge in that video and hopefully not something random like Yoga. Would they try to do an MK 5K or an MK to Epcot 10k?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom