FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDodo

Let's be realistic, the mouse has always been about profit. They've just been better at hiding it.
This is certainly true, but I think one thing that has changed recently is the company has shifted to prioritizing short-term profits over long-term. The executives are evaluated based on the numbers from last quarter, so they have no incentive to make short-term sacrifices for the future health of the company. It doesn't do Chapek any good for guests to visit WDW in 10 years from now if he gets fired in 2 for underwhelming returns.

This is why they are willing to stretch out ride construction over so many quarters even if it ultimately costs them more $ overall.

CaptainAmerica

My Magic was never intended to force people into paying per ride lol. Sorry. Never once.

And if no packages of rides are offered starting 10/1 and through the holiday season it will be chaotic. It almost does not seem realistic. If paying to skip lines is a given at this point they have to allow people who plan in advance to pay for a package of rides/experiences. I do not even see how its possible they do not. Especially for resort guests. Most people on those weeks are not day goers who live in a suburb or Orlando.
Nobody is "paying per ride."

You people are deranged.

mightynine

In some scenarios.
oh man GIF

EPCOT-O.G.

Chapek feels that any time spent standing in line is less time shopping.

Now, he wants us standing around so we can be shopping for lines.

DisneyDreamer08

I hate all these what if’s that are swimming around my head but, will you still be able to join a standby queue a few minutes before park closing? Or will you need a standby pass for that time frame that you got in the genie app several hours prior?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I hate all these what if’s that are swimming around my head but, will you still be able to join a standby queue a few minutes before park closing? Or will you need a standby pass for that time frame that you got in the genie app several hours prior?
in some cases yes, in others no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom