Creations Shop opening this summer

djkidkaz

About Club Cool- "This space will also have some new magic to bring the global experience of Coca-Cola to life for you."

Interesting.

Probably means they will have meet and greets with the bear like at DS Coca Cola shop or just projection technology like they use everywhere now. Who doesn't want to wave their hands at a screen and move Coca Cola logos to bring the "brand to life"??

Haymarket2008

Two things:

1) Will Club Cool be located within the same "quadrant" (not a quadrant anymore RIP CommuniCore East) as Creations Shop? Or will it be a part of the Electric Umbrella section?

2) I wonder what Epcot "callbacks" they are referencing. I know it would be hollow, but I can't help but hope that SMRT-1 makes a triumphant return. How fun and cool would that be?

brettf22

Premium Member
Is it wrong out of all the new projects this may be the thing I’m most interested in south of SSE?

Martin, when I read “It will be an open, bright, welcoming environment with huge glass walls that allow sunlight to pour in and make you feel like you’re in touch with nature even while indoors,” and saw that concept art, I was fully expecting you to pull up similar shot from 1982, and to throw in an “Imagine that” for good measure. ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin, when I read “It will be an open, bright, welcoming environment with huge glass walls that allow sunlight to pour in and make you feel like you’re in touch with nature even while indoors,” and saw that concept art, I was fully expecting you to pull up similar shot from 1982, and to throw in an “Imagine that” for good measure. ;)
Don’t tempt me.

Mickeynerd17

I can't help but hope that SMRT-1 makes a triumphant return. How fun and cool would that be?
Not to be a debbie downer, but the likelihood of that happening is so low I think they would bring back Dreamfinder before SMRT-1.

I think most people on this forum would love to see him come back, but its just not going to happen. :(

trainplane3

Hopefully the merchandise will be as inspiring and original as well.

Is it wrong out of all the new projects this may be the thing I’m most interested in south of SSE?
What else is there to look forward to honestly? A pathway with some water fountains? A monstrosity on the lagoon? Actually, Space220 should be nice.

"We were inspired by Mickey as our subject for creativity"...jesus christ. You literally have a character that is all about imagination but don't use them. What is wrong with WDI? Did they all have a collective stroke?

The entrance is perfect. This looks fine I guess. Hoping the QS is decent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom