Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

waltography

Mini trip report: just came back from day 1 of my 3-day tickets! Spent most of it in DCA showing friends around who had yet to see Avengers Campus, but we did pop over to Disneyland for a bit after we grabbed a Rise BG at the 12pm drop (side note: Web Slingers and Rise on the same day is totally doable!).

Our first attempt to ride Rise ended up a fail; it broke down right as we were on the transport shuttle, but we did get a lot of time in the Star Destroyer hangar and we were led through backstage which was fun.

We got on RSR right as DCA closed, which was perfect timing as we got to see the fireworks from across the esplanade while on the ride.

Happy to see all the refurbishment being done at the end of the summer. And the new indoor mask rule was fine personally—it was really hot so I appreciated being able to take it off outside, but even then I kept it on while in line/when social distancing wasn't possible.

MarvelCharacterNerd

You haven’t heard any Goofy’s Kitchen reopening rumblings have you? Lol seems so dumb but I really wanted this to open before we go.
So with you on this. I am probably going to try Storytellers character brunch in a few weeks but I just can't get my enthusiasm up without the peanut butter & jelly pizza from Goofy's and its more casual/WDW style atmosphere. :(

Curious Constance

So with you on this. I am probably going to try Storytellers character brunch in a few weeks but I just can't get my enthusiasm up without the peanut butter & jelly pizza from Goofy's and its more casual/WDW style atmosphere. :(
We are trying the brunch too. And we got a reservation for Storytellers dinner. But we keep hoping to replace the dinner with Goofy’s. My kids have been eating the PB and jelly pizza since they were babies hahaha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom