Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It was inexplicable.

All of a sudden... COLONIALISTS!!

Why?

It was the very definition of 'shoehorned.'

What was so fantasmic about it?
I mean Fantasmic was always basically a clip show. I've always felt that shows like Fantasmic and PhilharMagic could use fairly frequent show changes to keep them fresh, swapping scenes in and out kind of what Star Tours 2 does.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
And “Go the Distance” has become iconic for WDW in particular.
When I'm in a Disney Park and the "Go the Distance" French horn fanfare starts.

yes-soccer.gif

pdude81

We're traveling in mid April next and I'm quite excited that we're likely to have FoF and F! back for this trip. Now if they want to really get me hot they'll open GGCR and I promise to be super helpful on all surveys.

Movielover

It opened in 1998. Mulan, Hercules, and Hunchback were newer. Hercules would look fantastic on that mountain. And “Go the Distance” has become iconic for WDW in particular.
I don't know what to tell you, the reason I know was that Eisner wanted to promote that movie, so no idea if the show was in development at the same time the movie was finishing up or not

pdude81

It opened in 1998. Mulan, Hercules, and Hunchback were newer. Hercules would look fantastic on that mountain. And “Go the Distance” has become iconic for WDW in particular.
I'll say that as a lifetime Disney fan I just was turned off to that period of time, but when I watched Hercules I was hooked and immediately thought of Go the Distance as one of the better songs they have ever done. I appreciate its inclusion over my own long term ignorance

MadTeacup

If Everest isn't open by April they better have a moving Yeti
Everest will likely never have a moving Yeti. Until it gets to the point where they are forced to rebuild portions of the mountain, I doubt they will ever consider replacing it. This is the first "significant" downtime the ride has had since it first opened and it was largely forced so that necessary upgrades could be made to ride systems.

And yes... I know that you were mostly joking.

JoeCamel

have a moving Yeti. Until it gets to the point where they are forced to rebuild portions of the mountain, I doubt they will ever consider replacing it.
Never going to happen. They won't fix the yeti let alone rebuild the mountain beyond maintenance ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom