JIMINYCR

For Disney who folded to the protesters... I have all my recently looted stuff on E-Bay up for sale... and those statues we hauled off arent moving, so when I get them melted down maybe I can sell the left over material. As soon as I get some buyers I'll donate.

Cmdr_Crimson

broke.gif

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
If you can just pm me your bank details I will pass them on to my Nigerian banking expert to arrange the swap ...

I got one of those too. Maybe it's the same guy. Says he's visiting New Delhi and has picked up the accent. If I send $59.99 to you - can you forward it off to him? BTW - I'm about to come into A LOT of money. Dole Whips on me.

John park hopper

Genius! I'll have Josh and Figurehead Bob begin working on the listings immediately!
Bob why stop at Splash Mountain if you announce changes to all e ticket rides and pull the merchandise off the shelves and sell it on eBay you could finally retire not with a golden parachute but a diamond parachute. You are just not thinking like a money grubbing corporate executive.

Figments Friend

Opening day guests injured or killed by horse.. That's frightening.

Indeed.
That wouldn't have been a plus on a day Disney was already being slighted in the press.

When I viewed the incident, I wasn't even thinking about the Guests.
I was more concerned about serious injury happening to the CMs trying to calm the horse.
They did a great job and Merida certainly had a handle on things and rode it out to a point, totally in character!
Kudos.

-

nickys

Premium Member
Of course! Executive salaries are the most important part of our annual budgets.

I can't close everything at once, eventually the money will run out. Once Splash goes down I will announce the Incredicoaster overlay for that golf ball in Epcot!
You don’t actually have to close them, just announce an overlay. Once you’ve sold everything on eBay just quietly drop the plans. Make sure you have ordered more merchandise though, so you can restock the stores.

thomas998

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder that with the Walt Disney World Resort® now open for business, please do not forget to support our humble company by making frequent visits to our gift shops. With your help, we can avoid bankruptcy and quickly recover from our extended closure. With every small purchase of at least $500, you are helping to secure @TheRealBobIger's retirement (and my job 😅). If all goes well, we will be able to avoid the $75 price increases planned for next year, and we will be able to get by with a very small price increase of $70.

P.S. If anyone visiting our parks this Summer needs a mask break, please feel free to stop by one of our restaurants for a large, expensive meal.
Kudos for capturing the essence of not only Bob Chapek but of every other Disney CEO in the past 50 years... it is never about the company it's just about the CEO's securing their own future. Although I think a more honest PS would have simply been, "If you do decide to get sick or die, please do so after you have checked out, we don't need the bad press."

Lord Starwalker

Hi everyone, this is just a friendly reminder that with the Walt Disney World Resort® now open for business, please do not forget to support our humble company by making frequent visits to our gift shops. With your help, we can avoid bankruptcy and quickly recover from our extended closure. With every small purchase of at least $500, you are helping to secure @TheRealBobIger's retirement (and my job 😅). If all goes well, we will be able to avoid the $75 price increases planned for next year, and we will be able to get by with a very small price increase of $70.

P.S. If anyone visiting our parks this Summer needs a mask break, please feel free to stop by one of our restaurants for a large, expensive meal.

Thanks realBobChapek! We really enjoy the various sit-down, full service restaurant options at Disney World. We cannot wait to get down there in September and enjoy the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, which is always a real treat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom