News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

Ojo4

So is there a composite of average wait times across the days of the week? Seems like Saturdays/Sundays are by far the busiest but wanted to see which weekdays are usually the best to visit on

Lilofan

The people from the UK were well represented at the outlets as well. Talked to a couple that did the math to find the prices were a bargain for them even with the cost of getting it back.
That's true also. Some savvy Brazil travelers even go to the Orlando outlets and buy in bulk then ship the products to Brazil for resale.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"According to the Walt Disney World website, Chefs de France will reopen on October 8th for the lunch and dinner periods. There are no times currently listed on the Disney World website for any dates before October 8th."

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
There is a full time third party crew at the parks replacing the distancing markers.

IMG_5476.jpeg

JoeCamel

There is a full time third party crew at the parks replacing the distancing markers.

View attachment 505809

How is this cheaper than having on staff maintenance crews perform the work?

Part time, no more than 29 hours. Don't have to pay benefits unlike full time CMs. Hourly rate is also probably less than for full time CMs also.

Do not have to pay bennies as JohnD said and shifts liability to the third party if they are installed improperly

Giss Neric

I saw a guy in Magic Kingdom recently with a custom made mask that says "WORN BY FORCE, NOT BY CHOICE." I kinda felt that he was trouble already. I'm was about to report it to a CM but decided to let it go since he's not doing anything wrong anyways. It's just a silent protest. I saw him two times after that while walking in Fantasyland and the other while in the queue at Big Thunder. In all fairness to him, he was wearing the mask and wearing it correctly at both times.

Last edited:

drizgirl

I saw a guy in Magic Kingdom recently with a custom made mask that says "WORN BY FORCE, NOT BY CHOICE." I kinda felt that he was trouble already. I'm was about to report it to a CM but decided to let it go since he's not doing anything wrong anyways. It's just a silent protest. I saw him two times after that while walking in Fantasyland and the other while in the queue at Big Thunder. In all fairness to him, he was wearing the mask and wearing it correctly at both times.
You were about to report someone wearing a mask correctly?

GimpYancIent

Ok, so a guy wore a mask with some wording on it. He Wore A Mask properly! No one care's what was written on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom