Refunds or cancellations of Disney World Annual Passes

Ariel_x33

Also I'm not sure if there is a separate board for this, but my dad was one of the people who was incorrectly charged a couple months of his monthly AP and he still has not received a refund either, again was told end of July.

uumom

I calculated as the total cost ($3,808) / 365 for daily rate ($10.43 per day), then multiplied that times the number of days (68) from March 15 to May 22. The refund was $709. It was refunded to my original credit card in four equal transactions (4 AP's)
That's great. I just wish Disney would tell us in advance how much the refund would be. We did one 10 day trip before the shut down. Will that reduce our refund? We paid for our APs with vouchers we bought at Sam's Club. How would they refund that? These are questions it would be helpful to have answered in advance, so we can make a more informed decision.

Mr Mindcrime

That's great. I just wish Disney would tell us in advance how much the refund would be. We did one 10 day trip before the shut down. Will that reduce our refund? We paid for our APs with vouchers we bought at Sam's Club. How would they refund that? These are questions it would be helpful to have answered in advance, so we can make a more informed decision.
We took our last trip at the end of February but I don't think how often or when you used it matters...or should matter.

To get a simple of idea of what you might expect, try this: Divide the total cost of your AP's by 365 to get a "per day" cost. Then multiply that amount by the number of days between when they closed (March 15?) and the earlier of two dates - the expiration date of your passes or the day that WDW reopened (July 11).

You may do a quick search earlier in this thread as I think how you'll get refunded may have been discussed. I got refunded via the same method that I paid (credit card). In your case maybe they'll just send a check? Good luck.

mikeymouse

Our last park day was March 15th, the final day. The AP's were good til like May 1st. Took the refund. Haven't received anything however we paid for them with Disney gift cards. Not expecting much.

Sammorgan02

Can somebody post the email link, or is the link tied to an individual account / pass? I can't get through on the phone.

Anybody know if you can cancel at a ticket booth? I'm a local.

Josh.h

Use the chat on the website. We had a pass that never received an email and I gave up twice waiting on hold for 45+ minutes.
Using chat today took 5 minutes.

JohnD

My AP was just extended from November 10 to March 7? Not complaining. To make a long story short, I called in June to have my March credit reversed in order to extend my pass one month from October 11 to November 10 because of trip starting October 19. They reversed the payment — FAST but no extension. Then I got one month extension for everyone to November 10. Finally got through more than a week ago about the extra payment. Was expecting another month extension because I’ve now paid for it.

But 3/7/21? Again, not complaining. I know I’ll still pay monthly fee. But maybe that is the point. Extend your pass further out without asking. PH’S shrug their shoulders and continue paying, espif you’re a FL resident.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom