News Haunted Mansion To Remain Closed For Unknown Reasons

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO!!! Joking or not, please don't say this. 🤪 I'm a HUGE HM fan, and a HUGE SW fan, but those things don't go together... under no circumstances. It's like squeezing Hershey's syrup on pepperoni pizza. I love both, but under no circumstances do those worlds collide... ever... EVER, EVER, EVER!! LOL :eek:🤣
Absolutely right. As (I hope) everybody knows, maple syrup goes with pepperoni. Hershey's goes on Hawaiian pizza. 🍕😛

Cesar R M

Because of an opened maintenance door? Come on now. Let's not panic. I do admit, it does kill the "magic" of the ride a bit... seeing the Star Wars ship-like maintenance room. Weird series of problems at WDW. Someone needs to lose their job!!
just reduce the lights, get some staff to wear ghostly suits, and let them work with that to the guests..
remember.. smile and wave!

I'm a genius!

BromBones

Haunted Mansion looked great today. The light levels in the entryway were brighter. The CMs played the role better.
The illuminated effects throughout the ride are much brighter and easier to see. The cemetery used to be very dark over the last few years. Now the black light effect is much much brighter. The audio is louder. Overall a much better ride.

Tom Morrow

Haunted Mansion looked great today. The light levels in the entryway were brighter. The CMs played the role better.
The illuminated effects throughout the ride are much brighter and easier to see. The cemetery used to be very dark over the last few years. Now the black light effect is much much brighter. The audio is louder. Overall a much better ride.
Did you ride at night? Riding when your eyes are already adjusted to the dark makes a big difference in how much you see.

Josh Hendy

Did you ride at night? Riding when your eyes are already adjusted to the dark makes a big difference in how much you see.
I've noticed it being really dim ... and for some reason I've never ridden it at night. There are probably some effects especially in the first half of the ride that I've virtually never seen.

If they can control it, it would be a very nice upgrade to change the light level of the effects depending on the light levels outside.

MickeyLuv'r

Absolutely right. As (I hope) everybody knows, maple syrup goes with pepperoni. Hershey's goes on Hawaiian pizza. 🍕😛

Balsamic/fig glaze is now a popular pizza topping. Which, more or less, is just a way of putting sugar on a pizza. Not all that different from chocolate syrup.

Makes me think of all the times I've been in a WDW food court, and a kid asks to have a cookie for breakfast. Mom or dad, says, "No, that's not breakfast food. You have to have breakfast food, like one of those muffins."

And I'm thinking, "Have you ever made muffins or cookies?" Cause the recipes are almost identical.

And then it is my turn, and I look in the pastry case, and the muffin the parent was insisting upon, is actually a chocolate chip muffin, which is just a thick cookie. not even a blueberry muffin, which at least has (canned or rehydrated) blueberries.

Oh, I could totally see maple syrup on a pepperoni pizza. but only if it is the real stuff, fake syrup is just nasty. Real maple is the nectar of the gods!

BromBones

I've noticed it being really dim ... and for some reason I've never ridden it at night. There are probably some effects especially in the first half of the ride that I've virtually never seen.

If they can control it, it would be a very nice upgrade to change the light level of the effects depending on the light levels outside.
As I said, I rode it at 2:30 in the afternoon on a very sunny day and it looked amazing.

Pepper's Ghost

once in the HM upon putting
my hand on the seat to steady myself, i put my right hand in some fluid

i spent the whole ride smelling my hand and luckily it did not smell off **** or vomit nor blood(visual cue)
after asking the HM cms for anykind kind of hand sanitizer after exiting i was met with shrugs and "not my job looks?"

Sorry, this post although welcome seems a bit off the wall, but a good bump to the thread. :) Did I miss something this was responding to, or was this in response to pizza toppings? 🤪

raymusiccity

Sounds like you remembered to take off your sunglasses! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom