Mexico & France: New BGM

brb1006

Blog Mickey's reporting that "Human Again" from BatB is also in the loop...

The UnCiteable Site says there's also music from The Aristocats and Ratatouille in France; Reflection from Mulan in China

China has Mulan tracks: “I’ll Make a Man Out of You”, “Honor to Us All”, and “Girl Worth Fighting For”.

Mexico's BGM includes: “Remember Me”, “Proud Corazón”, and “The World Es Mi Familia”

Any footage of The Aristocats music playing?

Last edited:

Horizons1

Isn't the exterior loop the 26 minute loop that's been there since 1982 still playing, but the interior loops are the ones that have changed? There was an hour-long loop in the interior that played from 1994 til Soarin was added and the pavilion was refurbbed (excluding the Garden Grill music).
This is what I have been under the impression of and still believe to be correct. The exterior loop is still the glorious 1982 version, hence is why “Listen To The Land” is still included. The interior loop is the one that has changed several times.

Animaniac93-98

Surprisingly, I don’t seem to mind this. The Beauty and the Beast music is too Fantasyland sounding, but I like the Coco and Mulan arrangements.

I remember feeling the same way when Tokyo DisneySea added “Bella Notte” and some Pinocchio music to Mediterranean Harbor. Wouldn’t be surprised if those are inserted in Italy in WS.

BatB music is overused throughout WDW anyway. We don't need "Be Our Guest" in every other music loop.

They'll probably just recycle that DisneySea loop, even though it includes the Ratatouille song, which would be more appropriate for France.

IMO it should be 2 Disney songs per loop, 3 max. Anything more than that is overkill for World Showcase.

mikejs78

Premium Member
I could see them having completely new music for World Celebration, but maybe keeping the Innoventions loop for World Discovery. It sort of fits there and would be a nice homage.

I hope they at least leave it playing somewhere, even if it's a small corner or a bathroom.

Cmdr_Crimson

Another loop of concern..Is the Imagination Bathroom...Now, the last time I was there in Jan 2018 it wasn't playing (they may have turned it off) But, hopefully it's still there..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom