Disney names new parks leadership roles

wannabeBelle

You think Josh can figure out why we’re paying $6 for a Mickey Bar now? Because that sure as hell isn’t more Disney, more family, or more timeless.
As a side note I heard that the pricing on some items has gone up. Mickey Bars and the refillable mugs were among the items I heard mentioned. Can anyone confirm this? Marie

NoChesterHester

You know once 2021 comes round then will be a Huge management shakeup.

I’m hedging with:

CEO - Kevin Mayer
Head of Parks, experiences and Products - Josh D’Amaro
chairman of Walt Disney Studios - Peter Rice

I think Kevin Feige will move to oversee both Lucasfilm and Marvel while both divisions have their presidents too.

Haven’t heard of Kevin. Do you have a good opinion of him?

Lilofan

Odd that his past working history before Disney is that he worked for Playboy. He probably took part in those infamous centerfold bunny parties Hugh Hefner had at the Playboy mansion. But in his most recent write up, Mayer working for Playboy is not in his resume. 😒

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

Kevin is the head of Disney streaming aka Disney+
Odd that his past working history before Disney is that he worked for Playboy. He probably took part in those infamous centerfold bunny parties Hugh Hefner had at the Playboy mansion. But in his most recent write up, Mayer working for Playboy is not in his resume. 😒
I believe Mayer was heavily involved in the Fox deal as well.

Liberty6

tmthomas52

Cousin met Josh D’Amaro out tonight at the Enchanted Rose at Grand Floridian. Said he spent over 45 minutes talking to him and that he was hilarious. Good to see him out and about on property.
F4D2DAD9-6FCC-4518-8287-D291C4E9110B.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom