News New Epcot logo

JohnD

I agree, the current Magic Kingdom logo isn't as charming or eye popping as the older designs.

attraction-magic-kingdom-logo_20120522_2053624937.gif

1a8d7deea680507989e4867a179585bf.jpg

Remember when the old logos Contemporary Resort and the Polynesian Resort (Then called Polynesian Village) used to look like this?

polynesianlogo_20120522_1959860865.gif

contemporarylogo_20120522_1091680924.gif

Actually, Poly returned to its old name several years ago.

spacemountaincarlo

Yes, albeit indirectly. If you have a link to all the images I can fill in the gaps.
Yes.
ECqEf7_UwAMvqEC.jpg:large

WS - Land - Moana
Seas - Odyssey - SSE
Celebration/table stand - Imagination - TT

Play! - GotG - M:S
Oh, okay! Thank you! I like how the Mission Space one has the Horizons nod in it and that if I squint at it correctly I can sorta see a Universe of Energy vibe from the Guardians one.

Captain Neo

Any reason they are abandoning the SSE 2007 Symbol from the Siemens/Dench version of the ride? The one that looks like a world spinning out of control

I prefer the original 80s logo myself and there wise to going with that one. I just think it’s strange that they are abandoning the one they added all over the Pavillion in ‘07.

HMF

Any reason they are abandoning the SSE 2007 Symbol from the Siemens/Dench version of the ride? The one that looks like a world spinning out of control

I prefer the original 80s logo myself and there wise to going with that one. I just think it’s strange that they are abandoning the one they added all over the Pavillion in ‘07.
The further away from the 07 version they go, the better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom