New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

tanc

I've heard most of the vegan dishes are better than the real BBQ dishes. Apparently the meat quality isn't that great? Not sure if that's much of a complaint but just what I've seen people review it as.

Patcheslee

Interesting aspect of this video:

You have Tim who eats anything, dining with a Vegan, and dining with someone who has a tree nut allergy. Sounds like not a big deal, you can basically order everything for the table and everyone gets what they need.

For now maybe. I remember Topolinos was allowing people to get more than advertised, and they've cut down.

James Alucobond

Right now they're allowing people to stay for as long as they want and order as much as they want. That will have to change as they attempt to fill all the tables.
Do they typically have trouble turning tables at WDW? I would assume most guests voluntarily want to move things along as quickly as possible.

Br0ckford

I've heard most of the vegan dishes are better than the real BBQ dishes. Apparently the meat quality isn't that great? Not sure if that's much of a complaint but just what I've seen people review it as.
I have watched several videos saying the same thing. Kinda disappointing to hear. Was gonna book a resi there for October trip, but not so sure now. Anyone that has eaten there concur with this?

JohnD

….. why do the map makers not understand the entire point of theming?
They used to. Maps used to be more whimsical (e.g. more cartoonish with the entrance always at the bottom) until they decided that maps needed to be closer to smartphone GPS maps (always compass oriented and with actual landmarks). Apparently, today's generation would be too confused with the more thematic maps.

JohnD

I have watched several videos saying the same thing. Kinda disappointing to hear. Was gonna book a resi there for October trip, but not so sure now. Anyone that has eaten there concur with this?
Supply chains are issues everywhere, not just WDW. Easier to make veggies taste like beef than actually acquire it right now.

tanc

Supply chains are issues everywhere, not just WDW. Easier to make veggies taste like beef than actually acquire it right now.
Not sure if supply chain has to do with meat quality or how it is served though. Most of the complaints seem to be that it is not tender and super dry. Other people have said that the food is tender though, so perhaps it's a matter of consistency.

FoodRockz

Not sure if supply chain has to do with meat quality or how it is served though. Most of the complaints seem to be that it is not tender and super dry. Other people have said that the food is tender though, so perhaps it's a matter of consistency.

I see what you did there.

ThatMouse

Studios is always counter service for us. I'd 100 times rather have a pulled pork sandwich at a counter service if that's even possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom