Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

jrhwdw

A rumored entertainment for Tokyo Disneyland 40th anniversary to co-celebrate with Disney 100.

A nighttime Spectacular Dreams are Forever is rumored to set its debut this July 2023.
YES!!!! Interesting that TDL is focusing on Disney 100 for this one, not TDL's 40th........

Would this be Summer only? Or No End Date?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Makes me wonder how much longer the contract with Chevrolet will be with Test Track when this ad came up this evening...

And now there's more on the IONIQ 5 EV:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Someone in marketing gets it, and is doing one hell of a job. This was fantastic!
It's... ok. Too much focus on acquired properties and a few other quibbles. Snow White isn't seen until almost a minute in? No 'Steamboat Willie'??? It's still marketing fluff at its core, but it's still better than anything put out for the 50th.

Despite my issues with it, whoever put this together was obviously already laid off for putting too much heart and emotion into the project. ;)

hismattjesty

It's... ok. Too much focus on acquired properties and a few other quibbles. Snow White isn't seen until almost a minute in? No 'Steamboat Willie'??? It's still marketing fluff at its core, but it's still better than anything put out for the 50th.

Despite my issues with it, whoever put this together was obviously already laid off for putting too much heart and emotion into the project. ;)
Sadly, this is probably the truth......

peter11435

Sadly, this is probably the truth......
Actually the person behind this was recently promoted.

ToTBellHop

Perhaps the 50th mounts stayed on the Castle for
14B8FB2A-D945-469F-8AD6-E80ABECFA2B5.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom