STOLPort Expansion

Goofyernmost

You would be shocked what can pass a perc test in Florida. Florida's sandy soil drains quite well even with a high water table. Even if it fails, a mound septic system is often an option.

The point is however moot as it was already revealed that they are connecting into a sewer system.
Doesn't WDW have it's own sewage treatment plant on property?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Doesn't WDW have it's own sewage treatment plant on property?

Yep, just north of Animal Kingdom...

1544712898766.png

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I think he was asking if the need for this construction trailer expansion is partially driven by the upcoming TTC reconfiguration.
It is being driven by the 9 bazillion projects currently going on at WDW, but it does not point to any one particular project. Could one of the trailers be for TTC? Sure, but there is no direct connection at this point.

When we see the NOC for a trailer labeled "TTC expansion project" then we can say it is for that.

Goofyernmost

I think he was asking if the need for this construction trailer expansion is partially driven by the upcoming TTC reconfiguration.
Maybe, but, I read it as.. this IS the rumored TTC reconfiguration due to the close proximity of TTC. Just a tongue in cheek statement, I think. Or what some might call a joke. I actually thought it was quite humorous.

jt04

It is being driven by the 9 bazillion projects currently going on at WDW, but it does not point to any one particular project. Could one of the trailers be for TTC? Sure, but there is no direct connection at this point.

When we see the NOC for a trailer labeled "TTC expansion project" then we can say it is for that.

A lot of the current projects are nearing completion. So it seems logical that these new Stol trailers and Epcot Imagineering expansion is all about new stuff.

People should consider that the mouse is trying to beat Uni to the punch in a change of strategy from the past 2 decades.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

A lot of the current projects are nearing completion. So it seems logical that these new Stol trailers and Epcot Imagineering expansion is all about new stuff.

People should consider that the mouse is trying to beat Uni to the punch in a change of strategy from the past 2 decades.
What are CDs?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
No. It is the construction of what could be called a construction management park.

Yes! WDW is building a 5th Gate themed on constructing a theme park!

So, on one ride, e.g., you get on a coaster that seems only partially built skeleton of a ride and as you ride along, it is more and more 'finished' until you exit a full themed exit! Other rides: Journey into Blueprints with Figment; Big Mountain of Paperwork; Mater's Tractor Pull; Patent Pirates of the Internet; Construction Crane of Terror.

So, on one ride, e.g., you get on a coaster that seems only partially built skeleton of a ride and as you ride along, it is more and more 'finished' until you exit a full themed exit! Other rides: Journey into Blueprints with Figment; Big Mountain of Paperwork; Mater's Tractor Pull; Patent Pirates of the Internet; Construction Crane of Terror.
I'm looking forward to “Operation Monorail Resort: Pilings to the Center of the Earth”

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Of course the rides are all five times longer then they should be so they can spread out the costs. ;)

JoeCamel

As long as I get to run the excavator :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom