Peter Pan Refurbishment in January 2019?

Purduevian

If they built a new and better Peter Pan Ride, who would complain? My complaints are always about building a lesser version, not a better one...and the building could remain and be turned into another attraction...

I might because of budgets. As much as we all hate it, TDO is on a budget and I would much rather the money go to a new build in MK than a new pan ride. The only thing "wrong" with Peter Pan's flight is the lack of other classic Fantasyland dark rides causing a massive line.

JoeCamel

I might because of budgets. As much as we all hate it, TDO is on a budget and I would much rather the money go to a new build in MK than a new pan ride. The only thing "wrong" with Peter Pan's flight is the lack of other classic Fantasyland dark rides causing a massive line.
Record attendance and guest spending (according to DIS) begs a greater expansion than a cloned ride. Budget should be increased so it does not enter into it or do they just want to report record profits? TDO should be able to fix the many issues with show quality rather than just plopping a ride that has had the development costs spent elsewhere.

eddie104

Record attendance and guest spending (according to DIS) begs a greater expansion than a cloned ride. Budget should be increased so it does not enter into it or do they just want to report record profits? TDO should be able to fix the many issues with show quality rather than just plopping a ride that has had the development costs spent elsewhere.
But who would be mad if they it cloned though ? People are always over hyping the Tokyo Resort talking about how awesome and superior it is to the domestic parks. Personally if we were get an updated ride or completely new one I would be totally fine with it because regardless it's getting some love.

matt9112

they want record profit period? keep costs low and charge more....

matt9112

I think gutting the ride is too extreme. A true refurbishment with new effects, better voice clips, and fixed vehicles would do wonders for Pan. Tearing it down would solve the short term issues, but it would destroy a Disney landmark. An enhancement is, in my opinion, the best route for a classic ride.

they care amazingly little for "landmarks"
i never got to ride horizons.....

raymusiccity

Logan’s Run, one of the few big-budget movies where the models make me cringe. ;)

EDIT: I see that @Wngo905 beat me to it.

Looks realistic to me! :rolleyes:

JoeCamel

But who would be mad if they it cloned though ? People are always over hyping the Tokyo Resort talking about how awesome and superior it is to the domestic parks. Personally if we were get an updated ride or completely new one I would be totally fine with it because regardless it's getting some love.
The cloned ride is Tron. PP ain't going anywhere for 30 more years.

mgf

Random observation - the small table along with the hidden Mickey plate of cookies immediately at the start of ride was gone last week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom