News Captain Jack Sparrow Pirate Tutorial closing

Phil12

Seriously 🙄

You shouldn’t encourage your kid to meet strangers either yet we stand in line for them. So let’s not do that.
Fire is bad...fireworks are out.
Seriously, I agree. My children are smart enough to shun both characters and fireworks.

John park hopper

I can remember WDW in the 80's and 90's crowds were nothing like they are today yet the parks were fully staffed and live entertainment was the norm and they still made a profit. So what has changed that Disney sees fit to cut staff/entertainment etc ? Could it be greed for the all mighty $$$$$$ at the expense of the guests and staff. Yes, Disney is a business --a business based on guests; IMO it seems counterproductive to cut the very services which is the basis of your business.

cjkeating

To answer my own question all RoL performers have been cut and will disappear at the end of this month as well. Hopeful word is they may be "seasonal" and I'm gonna choose to cling to that hope.

This is big news for ROL fans... do you mind searching for the Rivers of Light thread (or starting a new one) and posting this news in there?

RSoxNo1

This is big news for ROL fans... do you mind searching for the Rivers of Light thread (or starting a new one) and posting this news in there?
Rivers of Light's fans were dwindling down to friends and family of the performers so this should be the final nail in the coffin for the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom