News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

brb1006

still waiting on one for Superstar Limo
I don't want to see these characters again. I will seen them in my nightmares.
limo_swiftylarue2001ah.jpg

Kman101

I prefer the days when a Street Party Parade hybrid didn't exist. The only parade that only ran during the daytime was the 3 o'clock parade. Special mention goes to rhe former parade Share A Dream Come True Parade (Not counting the two reskins but with a different parade name), and Mickey Mania that actually made the daytime interesting. Especially Mickey Mania.

I agree. Although because Hollywood Studios has nothing for a parade besides Star Wars characters traipsing about, I'd have not minded the street party idea used there. Though I'll always prefer a full parade. I also would have accepted Move It Shake It More at MK had it been themed to Disney Junior and showcased those characters for the little ones. I'd have begrudged it less.

Piebald

Some more Tokyo Character goodness. Starring The Br'ers (Gosh, I'd love to see this in WDW)

TDR has the best performers. I don't know if it's too hot or the casting choices but I dont even care about characters and even I felt like I was meeting Scrooge McDuck and not Colt the bored CP from Somewhere Community College. It also helped that Donald Duck wasnt 5'10 like the ones here.

brb1006

TDR has the best performers. I don't know if it's too hot or the casting choices but I dont even care about characters and even I felt like I was meeting Scrooge McDuck and not Colt the bored CP from Somewhere Community College. It also helped that Donald Duck wasnt 5'10 like the ones here.
Tokyo's character performers really give extra life to the characters. It's why I love watching various characters interactions from Tokyo Disneyland and Sea. I love how Tokyo is one of the last Disney Parks that still allows the characters to have more fun with not only guests but with other characters. Which used to be common at WDW but still a thing at Disneyland (Mainly with the face characters and Mickey and friends)

And while I might be compared Apples to Oranges. At least the WDW and Disneyland characters performers don't look bored or dead inside while performing like the Looney Tunes characters are at various stage shows in the Six Flags parks.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member

And while I might be compared Apples to Oranges. At least the WDW and Disneyland characters performers don't look bored or dead inside while performing like the Looney Tunes characters are at various stage shows in the Six Flags parks.

They don't really look 'dead' to me, but then again, I also have seen some truly 'dead' performers while working at CEC

mm52200

I guarantee you have never seen a 5’10” Donald, never has, never will be, that height is so far out of his height range.
Also maybe you’ve had a poor experience or two but there are so many passionate CPs, part time, and full time performers who love their jobs and give amazing performances here at WDW.

Piebald

I guarantee you have never seen a 5’10” Donald, never has, never will be, that height is so far out of his height range.
Also maybe you’ve had a poor experience or two but there are so many passionate CPs, part time, and full time performers who love their jobs and give amazing performances here at WDW.
5'10 is an exaggeration but the point still stands they will push the limits in terms of the integrity. And I disagree with the anecdotal experience, TDR characters are lightyears better than WDW and I have an AP and have been to WDW hundreds of times. It may not even be a knock on WDW, but more that TDR is just *that* good.

mickeyfan5534

New costumes for MISI Mouse? Wonder if any new music was used?

I like the sock hop look the female dancers have. The male dancers got a step up from the obnoxious ones they had before but really just get rid of the stupid hats and give them pants and they'd be improved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom