News New look for Disney Magical Express to debut this summer

esskay

Meh looks like a real lazy effort there. They don't look modern, unique or 'Disney'. At least with the Mini Vans they stick out and make you smile when you first see them. Given the light colour they are going to look pretty washed out.

Cmdr_Crimson

My guess is they wanted to continue with a theme as the Cruise Line buses have that porthole window..

Disneys-Magical-Express_Full_33067.jpg

4615019348_96f87ee36e_b.jpg

MacRtst

Just going by a design standpoint the round windows make sense for the DCL buses but not for DME. The old design took ques from classic buses of the mid century. You don't see round windows on motor vehicles for the most part as they are impractical.

I do prefer the white primary color to the older yellow. Looks cleaner.

This is probably more of a brand guideline thing than anything else but the Disney logo just feels out of place with the rest of the "Magical Express" text.

Anyways this is just my thoughts on it.

Extensive market research has shown that fake round windows tested better and are more aesthetically pleasing than fake square windows.
;)

Actually,
If it comes from Disney...
It was "Due to Guest Demand"
:D
Side note,
I wonder if this will bring a new DME video?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So the livery says "Disney Magical Express" but the video still says "Disney's Magical Express"...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I say we fight for the possessive and start using apostrophe's any and everywhere until Disney relents and restores it (where appropriate). Disney's will's not's like's this's. (Gah, my head hurts just trying to type and read that...)

Skibum1970

I just wish that they would bring back the older video. Even though it had Stitch, the narrator's voice was calming and the "storyline" was enjoyable. I liked how they worked in the various characters (ex. Capt. Hook looking for Peter Pan). The new video just doesn't appeal to me that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom