Bus arrival times for Walt Disney World now available on My Disney Experience app

ThatMouse

We have waited at bus stops for 15 minutes and then chosen to walk over to our car and drive instead. I'm not sure if showing times would change our behavior at all. Maybe it would be useful in letting us know the monorails are down.

ToTBellHop

We have waited at bus stops for 15 minutes and then chosen to walk over to our car and drive instead. I'm not sure if showing times would change our behavior at all. Maybe it would be useful in letting us know the monorails are down.
Wouldn't it be nice to know a bus isn't coming for 20 min, so you can just go to your car and skip the 15 min sitting at the bus stop?

DisneyJoe

I am not talking about the buses to the parks. i am talking about the three routes between the outpost and settlement, Yellow, Orange and Purple
I'd be surprised if they were excluded. Other resorts have internal loops too, it is just much easier to include them.

Magicband

Currently sitting in my room at the Boardwalk. Wanted to check bus schedule and cliv
Caked on the app. My screen is telling me that they are unable to retrieve schedule at this time. Something went wrong. Please try again. Still working the bugs out I guess.

m steve

Especially first thing in the morning, the arrival times posted on the resort monitors have not been helpful because those arrival times keep changing. After numerous "updates" it is difficult to believe in their accuracy. I hope that this new MDE feature will be more dependable.

Driver

Especially first thing in the morning, the arrival times posted on the resort monitors have not been helpful because those arrival times keep changing. After numerous "updates" it is difficult to believe in their accuracy. I hope that this new MDE feature will be more dependable.
The updates are not a sign of inaccuracy, on the contrary it's a result of more up to date information. Example- car accident, traffic jam etc etc. The busses are tracked by GPS that info is fed into the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom