Bus arrival times for Walt Disney World now available on My Disney Experience app

Princess Leia

Finally, this would have been nice to have in November.

I’m looking for it in the app now, and I can’t seem to find it... maybe I need to refresh or update the app? I’m just curious to see if it includes the wait times at the parks and Disney Springs, and not just the resorts.

Captain Barbossa

Finally, this would have been nice to have in November.

I’m looking for it in the app now, and I can’t seem to find it... maybe I need to refresh or update the app? I’m just curious to see if it includes the wait times at the parks and Disney Springs, and not just the resorts.
From my understanding, you won't be able to see it unless you have reservations at a resort.

Zipadeelady

I hate to be the one to question this (as I'm usually a pixie duster) but it seems I've read that the bus times board at the bus stops are rarely accurate so how is this going to be different? I'm hoping you'll tell me that the bus boards are usually right on and I've heard wrong.

ToTBellHop

I hate to be the one to question this (as I'm usually a pixie duster) but it seems I've read that the bus times board at the bus stops are rarely accurate so how is this going to be different? I'm hoping you'll tell me that the bus boards are usually right on and I've heard wrong.
That’s an oversimplification. The bus times are “accurate” in the moment but times frequently move back due to...traffic? If you are in your room and see a bus isn’t coming for 15 min, it’ll be nice to know you don’t need to rush. It may end up being 18 min, not 15, but it was nice having the info, no?

JS514

That’s an oversimplification. The bus times are “accurate” in the moment but times frequently move back due to...traffic? If you are in your room and see a bus isn’t coming for 15 min, it’ll be nice to know you don’t need to rush. It may end up being 18 min, not 15, but it was nice having the info, no?

It'll also be great to not do a full speed sprint 40 yards when you see a bus at the stop because you are afraid it is your bus.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

They’re not gonna be different...which means there will be some real time fluctuation....

What it does is allow you to leave your room and have a shot...or plan what you’re doing based on watching the patterns to get to all that fun, spontaneous, PREPLANNED “magic” on time

Zipadeelady

It'll also be great to not do a full speed sprint 40 yards when you see a bus at the stop because you are afraid it is your bus.

Both of these examples are actually very appealing. Thanks for the input.

Innkeeper's Club

Since it says we can see when the next bus will be arriving at our resort, can I assume we still won't be able to see when a bus would be arriving at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs to pick us up from those locations? Because they don't have the bus monitor screens and they were already installed at each resort bus stops, it seems like a wasted opportunity not to show that information on the My Disney Experience app. Plus knowing when a bus would be arriving at any of the 4 parks and Disney Springs would make it an easier wait, instead of hoping the next one that arrives is going to your resort.

MacRtst

Slightly Off topic, but I'm waiting on disney to link up the your reservation so when you send stuff back to the resort (when staying on property) you can just scan a bar code in your MDE APP or tap your magic band and it fills out all your resort info. NO MORE GREEN SHEETS....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom